Glassdoor

Updated Aug 25, 2014
Updated Aug 25, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Glassdoor in July 2014.

Process was about 10 days long due to the timing of the next training class. One in person, one phone presentation. Over all it was a fairly easy process. No curve balls.

very little since they have a transparent policy, all offers are the same for the position.

Other Interview Reviews for Glassdoor

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Glassdoor in July 2014.

The process was great. It started with a phone interview with the recruiter, then was followed by 2 more phone/Skype interviews (I was interviewing from afar), and concluded with an in person interview and sales presentation at the office. Communication was open and direct the whole time, which I liked.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me a few specific questions relating to Glassdoor that I didn't know the answer to during my "mock sale." I don't think they were expecting me to know the answers, but instead, wanted to see if I could think on my feet.   Answer Question
    The offer seemed fair, and was a step up in both base pay and OTR (on target earnings) for me, so I did not negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sausalito, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sausalito, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Glassdoor in January 2014.

They have a very detailed process that involves an initial phone call with a manager. Then that is followed up by an in person meeting where you will spend time talking about your abilities and business acumen. My manager had some interesting questions that they asked me to really see how your analytically thinking works and how you address issues and pressure. After that, they will have you come in and talk to 3 other managers in the same department. Very thorough, but it made me feel like they were extremely interested in me and I felt validated after the whole process.

Interview Questions
    • If you were stranded alone on an island, what 3 things would you bring with you?   View Answer
    The negotiating phase was pretty straight forward. Not very long or drawn out.

Worked for Glassdoor? Contribute to the Community!