Glassdoor

Glassdoor Enterprise Sales Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Enterprise Sales Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Glassdoor in May 2012.

My first interview was over the phone with the Head of Sales. My information was then forwarded to the Enterprise Sales Manager. We made an appointment and had about a 45 minute phone interview. A couple of days later I received an invitation to visit their corporate office in beautiful Sausalito. During the personal interview there was in-depth discussion of my sales practices and how I forecast. The interview was very conversational, professional and candid. The people and the energy were great. Love seeing people who are excited to be at work.

Interview Questions
  • How do you plan to motivate yourself and stay connected from a virtual office?   View Answers (2)
  • How do you forecast and at what point do you predict whether the deal will close?   Answer Question
Compensation and job expectations were discussed during final interview. The offer I received was directly in line with what we discussed so I didn't feel a need to negotiate. All of my questions were answered very quickly and the HR staff did a great job of getting me my paperwork. My advice . . . be upfront and direct. I think they expect that kind of professionalism.

Worked for Glassdoor? Contribute to the Community!