Glassdoor

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Enterprise Sales Interview

Enterprise Sales

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Glassdoor in May 2012.

Interview Details – My first interview was over the phone with the Head of Sales. My information was then forwarded to the Enterprise Sales Manager. We made an appointment and had about a 45 minute phone interview. A couple of days later I received an invitation to visit their corporate office in beautiful Sausalito. During the personal interview there was in-depth discussion of my sales practices and how I forecast. The interview was very conversational, professional and candid. The people and the energy were great. Love seeing people who are excited to be at work.

Interview Questions

• How do you plan to motivate yourself and stay connected from a virtual office?   View Answers (2)
  • How do you forecast and at what point do you predict whether the deal will close?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Compensation and job expectations were discussed during final interview. The offer I received was directly in line with what we discussed so I didn't feel a need to negotiate. All of my questions were answered very quickly and the HR staff did a great job of getting me my paperwork. My advice . . . be upfront and direct. I think they expect that kind of professionalism.

Worked for Glassdoor? Contribute to the Community!