GlaxoSmithKline

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate General Counsel Interview

Associate General Counsel
Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in February 2011.

Interview Details – Was contacted by a recruiter for one position. Went and had a half day interview with several people. Then received a call from the recruiter about another open position, even though I was still under consideration for the first position. Had another half day interview and lunch with several different people. Didn't hear for weeks, but then finally received a form email rejection that did not clarify whether I was not selected for one or both jobs. I had to email the recruiter to determine I was not selected for either position. The two groups had different feelings (one seemed a little more fun than the other), but overall it was a pretty straightlaced, quiet environment. I think they were still reeling from a recent lawsuit where one of the group members had been charged with criminal offenses (which were eventually dropped).

Interview Question – How do you feel about having to stand up for an unpopular opinion and telling executives that they cannot do something they want to?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at GlaxoSmithKline

Worked for GlaxoSmithKline? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GlaxoSmithKline Associate General Counsel interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GlaxoSmithKline employees and interview candidates.