GlaxoSmithKline Biology Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2015

Biologics Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

A front for managers and HR selecting based on cost cutting measures. Hired persons with low performance rankings, lower salary and benefit packages, minimal sales skills and standards for performance. Avoided using any objective criteria to evaluate qualified candidates. Interviewing managers rely mostly on how candidate responds to fictitious situational questions.

Interview Questions

• what motivates you? Where do you want to be in 5 years? Situational questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for GlaxoSmithKline

Biology Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in October 2010.

Interview

Plans in 5years? Sapirations? What can you do for GSK? Tell me about the company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No theydon'tnegotiate