GlaxoSmithKline

www.gsk.com

GlaxoSmithKline Engineering Leadership Development Program Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Leadership Development Program Interview

Engineering Leadership Development Program

I applied through college or university and interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview Details – The first-round interview was held at my college campus, and was a short 30 minute discussion that included my resume, a behavioral question, and a technical question focusing on how pumps work.

After three months, a recruiter from GSK emailed me to inform me that I had been selected for the final round. My interview was at the Oak Hill, NY site with the director of the department I was going to be working in and with someone from HR. The interview (5 questions and approx. 1.5 hrs) delved further into my background, competencies, and concluded with a tour of the facility.

I got the good news the day after!

Interview Question – What is the most important parameter to think about when purchasing/using a pump to draw out water.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate. I really had nothing to leverage!

Worked for GlaxoSmithKline? Contribute to the Community!