GlaxoSmithKline

3.1

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in February 2015.

Took a while to get call from hiring manager. When we sat down we reviewed Resume review, Behavior Questions-Integrity is a company theme. Also, Focus on Sales ability

Interview Questions
    • Name how you changed a prescriber's habits and what was the process and how did the prescriber react?   View Answer
    • When can you start? We have a drug test as well as credit check.   View Answer

Had other offer from another pharma company

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in February 2015.

Applied online. Was contacted about 2 weeks later for a 1 hour phone screening interview followed by 1 hour live interview. Reviewed resume and was asked mostly behavioral based questions. Two interviewers were present.

Interview Questions
    • How do you bring value to your customers? Provide an example.   Answer Question

Event Planner Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Went through 4 interviews. Everyone was very nice. Went through a group interview. Individual interview. Was disapointed I didn't receive an offer. Have kept in touch about possible jobs in the future.

Human Resources Future Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied online – interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in January 2015.

Three Stages

1) Online Application - resume, cover letter, online application
    2) Phone Interview - 45 minute long behavioral interview
    3) Assessment Center - visited company headquarters in King of Prussia, PA and spent the day completing Assessment Center activities (role play, behavioral interview, group work, crisis management, individual presentation)

Interview Questions
    • One of the activities we had to complete was to pick a product (out of three we were given) and give an individual presentation on why we picked that certain product (i.e. its benefits) and why we picked it over the other two products (i.e. the other products' downfalls)   Answer Question

Vaccines Telesales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

STAR INTERVIEW. Know the vaccines prior to the interview. Dress to impress, full suit, black or grey. Slouching is highly frowned upon. Don't be a brown noser, no one likes that.

Interview Questions
    • Whats the difference between territory management and account management?   Answer Question

Healthcare Consultant Interview

phone screening then 2 days of interviewing each around 1.5 hrs long, both with my now manager, easy going simple questions (a lot), answer in STAR format. Most will not interview like this, usually you do a 1on1 interview after a phone screening, then a second 1on1 then you have a panel interview.

Interview Questions
    • Was asked to detail two products on 2nd and final day of interview.   Answer Question
    Not a lot of room to negotiate, salary is pretty fixed on what they tell you.

Clinical Data Scientist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Ask psychological questions that really don't address the skills of the candidate. Received call from the HR representative who offered me the position with the salary and benefits. Allowed a week to accept or decline the offer and was able to negotiate salary.

Future Leaders Program - Sales & Marketing FT Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

The application is online and there's an essay portion to it.

They started off with a phone interview which was about 45 minutes long and super in-depth. It was all behavioral questions and they force you to use the STAR method so if you start and don't use it, they'll stop you and make you start again. At the end of that phone call, they'll tell you whether not they want you to move on to their assessment center.

In the assessment center, you get a case study which you read overnight then you use the same information for your super day. There's 2 group projects, a presentation, a role playing scenario and finally a one-on-one interview. They'll tell you usually within a day if you got the offer or not.

Safety Assessment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied online – interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Applied online. After two weeks, I received an email for a phone interview scheduled for the same day in the afternoon. The interview involves going through the job description and the expectation required of intern. Then specific questions were asked regarding my past experience working with animals especially rodents. There questions that try to know whether I am an animal activist and whether I will comfortable working with animals. Expecting to hear back from them

Interview Questions
    • What motivated you to apply to this program/department?   View Answer
    No negotiation. No relocation and transportation subsidies.

Future Leaders Program - Procurement Interview

I applied online – interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

I applied online after speaking with a representative at a career fair. After one phone interview I was invited for the final round. The final round consisted of a day and a half of interviewing and assessments.