GlaxoSmithKline Marketing Director Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative (7)
- Co-Op (6)
- Intern (4)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Manager (3)
- Software Engineer (3)
- Medical Sales Representative (3)
- Scientist (3)
- Senior Scientist (3)
- Future Leaders Program (3)
- Marketing Director (2)
- Supply Chain Manager (2)
- Director (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- IT Project Manager (2)
- Analytical Scientist (2)
- Finance Manager (2)
- Academic Internship (2)
- Publication Writer (1)
- Therapeutic Sales Professional (1)
- Future Leaders Sales and Marketing New Grad Development Scheme (1)
- Senior Scientific Investigator (Medicinal Chemist) (1)
- 2013 IT Industrial Placement Scheme (1)
- Catalyst Scientist (1)
- Senior Epidemiology Manager (1)
- Finance Future Leaders Program (1)
- Future Leaders: Environmental Health & Safety (1)
- DPU Heart Failure Coop (1)
- Future Leaders Programmer In Science - Pharmacy (1)
- EHS Compliance Specialist (1)
Marketing Director Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.
Interview Details – GSK found me through a recruiter. Went through one 60-minute interview with HR Recruiter, mostly general questions to determine fit. Then 2 phone screens with hiring manager followed by a half day one-on-ones with 3 different VP level decision makers.
Interview Question – Tell about a time when you struggled with an assignment because it felt in conflict with your ethics and integrity. How did you handle it? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Very straight forward. GSK does a great job laying out the benefits of joining in an easy to understand fashion.
Marketing Director Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in December 2011.
Interview Details – HR Phone screen, Hiring Manager phone screen, 6 person live panel interview with formal series of questions (leadership, change management, etc.). Look up and know the GSK values and high-performance behaviors available on the site.
Interview Question – "Tell me about a time when you had a point of view that was not shared by upper management." View Answer
Negotiation Details – No negotiation room available.
Interviews for Top Jobs at GlaxoSmithKline