GlaxoSmithKline Marketing Director Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2015

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

GSK found me through a recruiter. Went through one 60-minute interview with HR Recruiter, mostly general questions to determine fit. Then 2 phone screens with hiring manager followed by a half day one-on-ones with 3 different VP level decision makers.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time when you struggled with an assignment because it felt in conflict with your ethics and integrity. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very straight forward. GSK does a great job laying out the benefits of joining in an easy to understand fashion.

Other Interview Reviews for GlaxoSmithKline

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2014.

Interview

Basic and standard interview questions utilizing SItuation, tactic, action and reset. (STAR) technique responses. The process also includes the basic behavioral categories standard across all major industries. Be prepared for phone screen. One on one by at least three panel members.

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Durham, NC) in December 2011.

Interview

HR Phone screen, Hiring Manager phone screen, 6 person live panel interview with formal series of questions (leadership, change management, etc.). Look up and know the GSK values and high-performance behaviors available on the site.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time when you had a point of view that was not shared by upper management."   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation room available.