GlaxoSmithKline Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated Jul 9, 2015

Senior CHEMIST Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (East Brunswick, NJ) in November 2014.

Interview

The person initially phone screen me then he met me one on one and interview me. Then an offer letter was emailed to me. There was no background checks, no drug test, and no secondary interviews whatsoever.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Parsippany, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

Interviewed in Parsippany for four hours, met with some descent people. Contacted them two weeks after the interview for a status update, never a response back. Contacted once again, again no response. I feel it was inconsiderate of such a large company, I'd think twice before applying to GSK again.

Interview Questions

• Questions around Brand Finance, something I had limited background in.   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (New York, NY) in March 2008.

Interview

Several interviews, they want to see a sales portfolio and history of proven success. Must be outgoing, competent and presentable.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if I saw a team member or doctor doing something unethical.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate! Do not just accept the first offer. I did not negotiate and found out my counterparts were making several thousand more base than I was!