GlaxoSmithKline Interview Questions in New York City, NY

4.0

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Parsippany, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

Interviewed in Parsippany for four hours, met with some descent people. Contacted them two weeks after the interview for a status update, never a response back. Contacted once again, again no response. I feel it was inconsiderate of such a large company, I'd think twice before applying to GSK again.

Interview Questions

• Questions around Brand Finance, something I had limited background in.   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (New York, NY) in March 2008.

Interview

Several interviews, they want to see a sales portfolio and history of proven success. Must be outgoing, competent and presentable.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if I saw a team member or doctor doing something unethical.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate! Do not just accept the first offer. I did not negotiate and found out my counterparts were making several thousand more base than I was!