GlaxoSmithKline Interview Questions in New York City, NY

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in January 2014.

Interviewed in Parsippany for four hours, met with some descent people. Contacted them two weeks after the interview for a status update, never a response back. Contacted once again, again no response. I feel it was inconsiderate of such a large company, I'd think twice before applying to GSK again.

Interview Questions
    • Questions around Brand Finance, something I had limited background in.   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in March 2008.

Several interviews, they want to see a sales portfolio and history of proven success. Must be outgoing, competent and presentable.

Interview Questions
    • What would I do if I saw a team member or doctor doing something unethical.   View Answer
    Negotiate! Do not just accept the first offer. I did not negotiate and found out my counterparts were making several thousand more base than I was!

Worked for GlaxoSmithKline? Contribute to the Community!