GlaxoSmithKline

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in January 2008.

Interview Details – the phone interview was the usual. Just google "pharmaceutical sales phone interview" to get a handle on the questions. be sure to use the STAR format for evaluating and answering questions. If you get the multi person interveiw, each will have a different style, like good cop, bad cop. Just relax.

Interview Questions

Tucson, AZ

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in May 2010.

Interview Details – First went through a phone screen, then two managers interviewed me face to face, the hiring manager who was one of them then had me speak to the VP --her boss on the phone. A week later an off was made and accepted.

Interview Question – Tell me about a conflict you had with a coworker and how it resolved.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Was able to change start date. My usual advice is to take the offer!

Cairo (Egypt)

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in April 2010.

Interview Details – you must have been finished your medical background colledge or degree like phisician or physotherapy or pharmacy or veterinary or science bachlore to qualify to submit your application.
then you should prepare your cv and some other documenta like your military cervice certificate and your bachelor,s degree certificate and a proof of residance like an electricity bill

Interview Question – how do you sell this pen to me   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in January 2008.

Interview Details – -phone interviews
-4 face to face interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – not really, but give all details upfront why you're worth the amount you're seeking.

Worked for GlaxoSmithKline? Contribute to the Community!