GlaxoSmithKline

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in January 2008.

Interview Details – the phone interview was the usual. Just google "pharmaceutical sales phone interview" to get a handle on the questions. be sure to use the STAR format for evaluating and answering questions. If you get the multi person interveiw, each will have a different style, like good cop, bad cop. Just relax.

Interview Questions

Tucson, AZ

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in May 2010.

Interview Details – First went through a phone screen, then two managers interviewed me face to face, the hiring manager who was one of them then had me speak to the VP --her boss on the phone. A week later an off was made and accepted.

Interview Question – Tell me about a conflict you had with a coworker and how it resolved.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Was able to change start date. My usual advice is to take the offer!

Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in January 2008.

Interview Details – -phone interviews
-4 face to face interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – not really, but give all details upfront why you're worth the amount you're seeking.

Interviews for Top Jobs at GlaxoSmithKline

Worked for GlaxoSmithKline? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GlaxoSmithKline Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by GlaxoSmithKline employees and interview candidates.