GlaxoSmithKline

Profile Unclaimed

GlaxoSmithKline Senior Scientist Interview Questions

3.5

Senior Scientist Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in March 2013.

Apparently there is something going on within GSK. The interview process is very disorganized and disrespectful. It took almost 2 months to set up the initial phone screen involving 3 different HR people and 3 scientists. After finally nailed down a time and date, I was noticed one week ahead the interview will be cancelled due to time conflict and another HR or someone else will come up with a new schedule. I was OK with that. BUT, two days prior to the original scheduled date, I received a call and asked me if I have 45 minutes for interview. I was totally unprepared and shocked! The interview went horrible, of course, not only because of the unprepared part but also there was absolutely no conversion between me and the interviewer. It was obvious the interviewer did not read my resume and knew the area I was and was not interested in. She asked very broad and detailed technique question, which I put it away for a long time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GlaxoSmithKline

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

I was originally a contract hire, so communications were conducted via a staffing firm. At the time I lived out of state, so my initial interview was over the phone. I was then asked to come for an in-person interview, during which I interviewed with my supervisors and the head of the department. I was offered the job for an 18-month contract, at the end of which I was fortunate to be offered a permanent position at the company.

Senior Scientist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview started with my presentation and continued with questions testing my basic knowledge on cell line development and my research expertise

Interview Questions