GlaxoSmithKline

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Raleigh, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in November 2010.

Interview Details – It was a very pleasant experience. The recruiter contacted me via phone and asked me about my courses and projects related to the qualifications they were looking for. He described the position to me.

Later I was called for an onsite interview. The whole team talked to me in groups of two and asked me several questions and kept asking tools and languages I used for doing my academic projects. The whole process was very smooth and each and every one of them made it really comfortable. They key is to have general software skills and a burning desire to learn and excel.

Interview Question – What type of databases, repositories and languages you used for you academic projects?   View Answer

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in January 2009.

Interview Details – Had a phone screen. Personal interview with HR and Presentation with team. Drug test. Very thorough Background check.Had a phone screen. Personal interview with HR and Presentation with team. Drug test. Very thorough Background check.Had a phone screen. Personal interview with HR and Presentation with team. Drug test. Very thorough Background check.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in January 2009.

Interview Details – Submit resume onine
HR interview
Business interview

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at GlaxoSmithKline

Worked for GlaxoSmithKline? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GlaxoSmithKline Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by GlaxoSmithKline employees and interview candidates.