GlaxoSmithKline Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in November 2010.

It was a very pleasant experience. The recruiter contacted me via phone and asked me about my courses and projects related to the qualifications they were looking for. He described the position to me.

Later I was called for an onsite interview. The whole team talked to me in groups of two and asked me several questions and kept asking tools and languages I used for doing my academic projects. The whole process was very smooth and each and every one of them made it really comfortable. They key is to have general software skills and a burning desire to learn and excel.

Interview Questions
  • What type of databases, repositories and languages you used for you academic projects?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for GlaxoSmithKline

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in January 2009.

Had a phone screen. Personal interview with HR and Presentation with team. Drug test. Very thorough Background check.Had a phone screen. Personal interview with HR and Presentation with team. Drug test. Very thorough Background check.Had a phone screen. Personal interview with HR and Presentation with team. Drug test. Very thorough Background check.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in January 2009.

Submit resume onine
    HR interview
    Business interview

Interview Questions

Worked for GlaxoSmithKline? Contribute to the Community!