Glazer's

Very Easy Interview

Warehouse Worker Interview

Warehouse Worker
Dallas, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Glazer's in July 2013.

Interview Details – Called me 2 days after I turned in my application. Was pretty short handed, because they had a bad turn over so it was pretty candid. Basically said he could get me working in a week if I wanted the job. I told him let me think about it and talk with my family. After speaking with my family I told him yes. And they called me the next week to take a pre employment drug test. I passed and started the following week.

Interview Question – Pretty simple questions actually just background questions mostly.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, he basically said it pays $10.00 an hour and you get lots of over time are you interested in the job?

Worked for Glazer's? Contribute to the Community!