Glazer's

2.3

Sales Representative In Training/Merchandising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Glazer's in November 2014.

Telephone Interview. Then an in person Interview. lasted Roughly 1 hour. Typical Questions. Nothing that I haven't been asked before in an interview. Gave me lots of information about the company. Felt like a friend interviewing me. Very laid back. It was easy to find as well. I would go through it again for sure.

Interview Questions
    Week to decided since I was currently employed. Stress free. Professionally handled.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Glazer's.

I received a phone call conversation from a recruiter. The recruiter was very nice and asked simple questions and gave overall company/job expectations and description. Overall it was a laid back and conversational phone call. He asked me what I was looking for in a job and how I would fit into the company. He was very nice and talked to me at first about non work related questions which helped me ease into the phone conversation. He asked me multiple times if I had questions and was very helpful and detailed when answering the questions that I had.

Interview Questions
    • He asked how I would be a good fit in the company and if I had any questions about the role I would be doing if I accepted the job. It was not hard or stressful in any way.   View Answer

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Glazer's in June 2014.

Interview was informal and easy. Typical questions relating to experience and ability to perform job.
    Some jobs depending on title will require a computer test to determine technical ability and acumen.

On Premise Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Glazer's.

It was very casual and not intimidating at all. I was able to ask my own questions which was great. The manager looked over my resume while speaking with me, and it was more like a conversation of getting to know me than an interview.

Interview Questions
    • There really were not any difficult questions. It was very do-able and basic.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Glazer's.

Fairly easy and quick, normal HR questions, how do you handle adversity, strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions
    • Do you mind driving distances upto 30 miles? I didn't know this meant sometimes 3 or 4 times a week to go see 1 or 2 particular account   Answer Question
    None

A joke

none-what they claim to pay is not what you will be paid

Sales Representative Interview

Recruited out of college, followed by a phone interview, followed by two in person interviews. No curve balls at all. They wanted me so the whole process was smooth and easy.

no negotiation

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Glazer's.

Applied around June 1st. I had my phone interview a month later and my live interview at the start of August. I waited 4 weeks for someone to contact me back. During this time I called and emailed several times. Everyone I spoke to said they didn't have results and kept giving me the run around. I finally called and got a hold of someone who said I should have received and email. Of course I had not received anything. This process has been totally unprofessional. They said max 2 weeks from the beginnings

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Glazer's in July 2013.

Called me 2 days after I turned in my application. Was pretty short handed, because they had a bad turn over so it was pretty candid. Basically said he could get me working in a week if I wanted the job. I told him let me think about it and talk with my family. After speaking with my family I told him yes. And they called me the next week to take a pre employment drug test. I passed and started the following week.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty simple questions actually just background questions mostly.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation, he basically said it pays $10.00 an hour and you get lots of over time are you interested in the job?

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Glazer's.

Good Luck, its hard to get on, unless you're a college recruit

Not much to negotiate.