Glazer's

Getting the Interview

13 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Glazer's in June 2012.

Interview Details – Initial call from recruiter. Phone interview to follow by recruiter. Set up in office interview with upper level management.

Interview Question – Retail/sales specific questions that no one would know how to answer unless previously working in a similar position.   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Glazer's.

Interview Details – Fairly easy and quick, normal HR questions, how do you handle adversity, strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Question – Do you mind driving distances upto 30 miles? I didn't know this meant sometimes 3 or 4 times a week to go see 1 or 2 particular account   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Interviewed at Glazer's

Interview Details – A joke

Negotiation Details – none-what they claim to pay is not what you will be paid

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interviewed at Glazer's

Interview Details – Recruited out of college, followed by a phone interview, followed by two in person interviews. No curve balls at all. They wanted me so the whole process was smooth and easy.

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Beaumont, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Glazer's in June 2009.

Interview Details – Got called for an interview, and I was hired within a week.

Interview Question – No difficult questions pretty straight forward meeting.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiations.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Glazer's.

Interview Details – Good Luck, its hard to get on, unless you're a college recruit

Negotiation Details – Not much to negotiate.

Operations Specialist Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Glazer's.

Interview Details – Typical 1st and 2nd round of interviews

Interview Question – What is your dream job?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Glazer's in March 2008.

Interview Details – The interview was relaxed but professional. The hiring process was very fast. I only interview with two members of senior management and was working within a week or so. The training was fun. Expect to spend a couple of weeks in the classroom. Unfortunately, they might have you work in another city (within 50 miles or so), and you won't know until after you have finished training.

Interview Question – He asked what bottle of wine I would buy if I only had $20.00 to spend.   Answer Question

Saint Louis, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Glazer's in October 2007.

Interview Details – Initial communication was with Sales Manager. I had previously applied for the job approximatley 3 months prior to being contacted. I was asked to come in for an interview, the same day as contacted. The interview was very informal, and was not very descriptive as to the exact duties. pay, job expectations, etc... I was told I would most likely need to come in for a second interview and would be contacted. I was never contacted for a second interview I was offered the job over the phone and accepted.

Interview Question – What level of wine, spirit, and beer knowledge do you have?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Did not attempt to negotiate as this was my first job.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Regional Sales Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Glazer's in April 2012.

Interview Details – It was an Internal interview. I was applying for a vacant position withen the company.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Not enough pay for the amount of work required.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Glazer's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Glazer's interview questions and advice. All 13 interview reviews posted anonymously by Glazer's employees and interview candidates.