Glazer's

Getting the Interview

10 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Glazer's in June 2012.

Interview Details – Initial call from recruiter. Phone interview to follow by recruiter. Set up in office interview with upper level management.

Interview Question – Retail/sales specific questions that no one would know how to answer unless previously working in a similar position.   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Glazer's.

Interview Details – Fairly easy and quick, normal HR questions, how do you handle adversity, strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Question – Do you mind driving distances upto 30 miles? I didn't know this meant sometimes 3 or 4 times a week to go see 1 or 2 particular account   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Interviewed at Glazer's

Interview Details – A joke

Negotiation Details – none-what they claim to pay is not what you will be paid

Interviewed at Glazer's

Interview Details – Recruited out of college, followed by a phone interview, followed by two in person interviews. No curve balls at all. They wanted me so the whole process was smooth and easy.

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Beaumont, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Glazer's in June 2009.

Interview Details – Got called for an interview, and I was hired within a week.

Interview Question – No difficult questions pretty straight forward meeting.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiations.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Glazer's.

Interview Details – Good Luck, its hard to get on, unless you're a college recruit

Negotiation Details – Not much to negotiate.

Saint Louis, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Glazer's in October 2007.

Interview Details – Initial communication was with Sales Manager. I had previously applied for the job approximatley 3 months prior to being contacted. I was asked to come in for an interview, the same day as contacted. The interview was very informal, and was not very descriptive as to the exact duties. pay, job expectations, etc... I was told I would most likely need to come in for a second interview and would be contacted. I was never contacted for a second interview I was offered the job over the phone and accepted.

Interview Question – What level of wine, spirit, and beer knowledge do you have?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Did not attempt to negotiate as this was my first job.

Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Glazer's in September 2009.

Interview Details – Very informal. This company is all about who you know not what you do. If your keeping the right people happy you will get/keep your job. If you want to work for a volitile company, and not know what your going to be making from year to year then this is the place for you to work.

Sales Representative

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Glazer's in April 2012.

Interview Details – Just be honest and be yourself and they can tell if you're a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Glazer's in November 2007.

Interview Details – Phone call to schedule an interview. All areas were covered on initial interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you like most about your current job?   View Answer
  • What do you like least about your current job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Glazer's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Glazer's Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by Glazer's employees and interview candidates.