Gleim Publications Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.7

Software Developer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Gleim Publications in March 2013.

apply online first, hc contacted you to take tests. one quality control test, one programming test, one java test. after you passed the test. you have a second interview with hr and your manager. then you get the offer. the programming test is basic. the java test contains basic java defination

no negotiation phase

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gainesville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Gleim Publications in November 2011.

Before the actual interview I had to take their Quality Control test, a Java exam and a general programming exam. It was very basic in my opinion and anyone with understands polymorphism, encapsulation, access modifiers and (some) data structures will do just fine. Then you your have an interview with HR, Technical Support, and finally your supervisor. It was just basic questions at this point. Nothing technical.

Interview Questions
    There was no room for negotiation. Management starts you at the same rate as everyone for 3 months. IF you're lucky and they keep you you might try to renegotiate. Otherwise, wait till the end of the year and hope for a raise.

Proofreader Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Gainesville, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gleim Publications in January 2012.

I applied online and heard back from the company a few days later. I was called in to do a grammar assessment and a typing speed test, as well as a content-awareness assessment. The whole process took about 3 or so hours.

I love grammar so it wasn't that difficult and I got called back a few days later. I met with someone in HR and we hit it off. I was quite positive that I would get the job. However, I got an e-mail a couple of days later saying that they hired someone else. I was disappointed, but the overall experience wasn't bad.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gleim Publications

Worked for Gleim Publications? Contribute to the Community!