Glenmede Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

3.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Glenmede.

Interview

Two rounds. First with HR staff and second with department management. First round was a grueling session of a variety of personality questions. Second much more relaxed session with a conversation focused interview.

Wealth Advisory(Legal) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Glenmede (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

After submitting my resume, etc. through the website, I was contacted to submit a video cover letter. I was then brought in for a first-round interview with HR and a relationship manager. That interview was all about personality/ability, etc. and was the most difficult part of the process. I later went into for a second round with representatives of three different departments. That second interview was much more relaxed and natural, despite meeting with nine or ten people over a course of a couple of hours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Glenmede (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

Fairly standard. Applied online via my university website. Received an initial call to set up a phone interview with HR. This was fairly standard ~30 minute "tell me about yourself" "what makes you qualified for this position" etc... The follow up interview was 5 separate 30 minute interviews with people from different departments of the company to see which department you will intern.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. Tell us about your interests. What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? Why do you want this job? Where would you like to be in your career five years from now? What attracted you to this company? Why should we hire you? What did you like least about your last job? When were you most satisfied in your job? Give an example of a time you encountered a conflict and how you overcame it. etc. etc.   Answer Question

Summer Research Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Glenmede (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, and then phone interview with Managing Director of the specific division. The division is selected for you AFTER you drop your resume and the HR director selects the top resumes worth investigating further.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions, very fit-focused, relaxed, and intellectual. No brain teasers.   Answer Question

Investment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Glenmede (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed first-round on campus by an alumni who visited campus for recruiting. Was asked in prior to interview to be prepared to perform simple Excel techniques and logic test (10-15 min). Other general interview questions, resume walkthrough, and behavioral questions were also asked. The interviewer staff was really friendly and the interview was not stressful at all. Second-round interview was consisted of meeting two executive members and they asked me questions that are more personality related, followed by some case study questions.

Interview Questions

• Come up with a rough estimate of annual violin sales in New York City.   Answer Question

General Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Glenmede (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

I was first interviewed by an associate at Glenmede. The company seems to be very traditional and employees are experienced but very much aged. I then had 3 1:1 interviews with Glenmede for the final round. One of the interviewers had to argue with me over something that I was certain that I was correct. He tried to rephrase it and realizes that I was right and he was wrong.

Investment Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Glenmede in January 2009.

Interview

After I have been reffered by somebody I had a quick phone interview to schedule appointment. Then It was interview 1:1. It was lots of questions about me, my work experience and skills. Then again phone interiew because they were screening candidates. After 3 candidates left including me, I had a one hour phone interview, I passed with confidence. Later on one more interview where I was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• Describe your self? Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? What is your weakneses?   Answer Question