Glenmede

www.glenmede.com

Glenmede Interview Questions

Summer Research Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Glenmede in April 2013.

Phone interview with HR, and then phone interview with Managing Director of the specific division. The division is selected for you AFTER you drop your resume and the HR director selects the top resumes worth investigating further.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions, very fit-focused, relaxed, and intellectual. No brain teasers.   Answer Question

Investment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Glenmede in March 2012.

I was interviewed first-round on campus by an alumni who visited campus for recruiting. Was asked in prior to interview to be prepared to perform simple Excel techniques and logic test (10-15 min). Other general interview questions, resume walkthrough, and behavioral questions were also asked. The interviewer staff was really friendly and the interview was not stressful at all. Second-round interview was consisted of meeting two executive members and they asked me questions that are more personality related, followed by some case study questions.

Interview Questions
    • Come up with a rough estimate of annual violin sales in New York City.   Answer Question

General Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Glenmede in January 2011.

I was first interviewed by an associate at Glenmede. The company seems to be very traditional and employees are experienced but very much aged. I then had 3 1:1 interviews with Glenmede for the final round. One of the interviewers had to argue with me over something that I was certain that I was correct. He tried to rephrase it and realizes that I was right and he was wrong.

Investment Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Glenmede in January 2009.

After I have been reffered by somebody I had a quick phone interview to schedule appointment. Then It was interview 1:1. It was lots of questions about me, my work experience and skills. Then again phone interiew because they were screening candidates. After 3 candidates left including me, I had a one hour phone interview, I passed with confidence. Later on one more interview where I was offered a job.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your self? Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? What is your weakneses?   Answer Question