Glenmede

Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Research Intern Interview

Summer Research Intern
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online - interviewed at Glenmede in April 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR, and then phone interview with Managing Director of the specific division. The division is selected for you AFTER you drop your resume and the HR director selects the top resumes worth investigating further.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions, very fit-focused, relaxed, and intellectual. No brain teasers.   Answer Question

Investment Coordinator Interview

Investment Coordinator
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Glenmede in March 2012.

Interview Details – I was interviewed first-round on campus by an alumni who visited campus for recruiting. Was asked in prior to interview to be prepared to perform simple Excel techniques and logic test (10-15 min). Other general interview questions, resume walkthrough, and behavioral questions were also asked. The interviewer staff was really friendly and the interview was not stressful at all. Second-round interview was consisted of meeting two executive members and they asked me questions that are more personality related, followed by some case study questions.

Interview Question – Come up with a rough estimate of annual violin sales in New York City.   Answer Question

General Associate Interview

General Associate
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Glenmede in January 2011.

Interview Details – I was first interviewed by an associate at Glenmede. The company seems to be very traditional and employees are experienced but very much aged. I then had 3 1:1 interviews with Glenmede for the final round. One of the interviewers had to argue with me over something that I was certain that I was correct. He tried to rephrase it and realizes that I was right and he was wrong.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in Glenmede?   Answer Question

Investment Associate Interview

Investment Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Glenmede in January 2009.

Interview Details – After I have been reffered by somebody I had a quick phone interview to schedule appointment. Then It was interview 1:1. It was lots of questions about me, my work experience and skills. Then again phone interiew because they were screening candidates. After 3 candidates left including me, I had a one hour phone interview, I passed with confidence. Later on one more interview where I was offered a job.

Interview Question – Describe your self? Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? What is your weakneses?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Glenmede? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Glenmede interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Glenmede employees and interview candidates.