Glenn O. Hawbaker Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

1.0

Mechanic Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Glenn O. Hawbaker.

I was called for an interview and showed up early. The interview was more like a bs session. They never asked what I could do or what tools I had. When I asked a question they gave a short answer and went back to bs. They offered $13/hr to start with 10 years exp. I think that is a little low but they offered me the job right there on the spot. Not professional at all.

Current job is better

Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pleasant Gap, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Gap, PA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Glenn O. Hawbaker in December 2011.

Showed up early, the interview took about 15 minutes and hardly any questions about the job. Really didn't answer any of my questions at all. They talked about how the typical day goes then talked about their personal things. Got way off topic.

No, they said that was the starting wage. Told me raises would come after i got my cdl and after 60 days. To do again have a number in your head and stick with it.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Glenn O. Hawbaker

Worked for Glenn O. Hawbaker? Contribute to the Community!