Glentel

Very Easy Interview

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Glentel in January 2013.

Interview Details – un professional and un organized

Interview Question – nothing special, i rejected their offer/job   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – A friend told me who is current employee, he works 50 hours and gets paid for 35, if he complains manager will transfer

Junior Systems Administrator Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Glentel.

Interview Details – one on one interview. Practical questions on pc troubleshooting

Interview Question – Three computers given - find the defect in each   Answer Question

F/T Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Glentel.

Interview Details – I have to say as much as everyone seems to want to work here the location i interviewed for was HIGHLY unorganized. They were running 45 minutes to an hour late on interviews. After waiting that long my interview was only 15-20 minutes long and they had awkward pauses in between.

Interview Question – Can you make it in Toronto with us?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Too Unorganized

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Glentel in June 2008.

Interview Details – interviewed by 2 senior managers at once

Interview Question – questions about how to handle difficult process and the resolution   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Glentel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Glentel interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Glentel employees and interview candidates.