Glidewell Laboratories

www.glidewelldental.com

Glidewell Laboratories Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Glidewell Laboratories

Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Glidewell Laboratories.

The interview process was good. You had to do your application, take a skills and intelligence test. You then met with the HR staff for an initial interview before meeting with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • What did you not like about your last/current position?   Answer Question

Dental Technician Interview

Waiting for X amount of time until people on 2 computer units finish with their application. Note: Most of these people don't even have an e-mail let alone know how to use the computer. It isn't a simple process for everyone.
    After filling up the paperwork the HR asked me why I wanted to get the job, repeatedly.

Interview Questions
    • Do you know that your former college course has nothing to do with this job? Why don't you just apply for the major you took in college?   View Answer

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Glidewell Laboratories in August 2013.

Contacted by internal recruiter. Asked a simple question or two via email and then asked me to come in ASAP to interview with hiring manager. Wasn't able to drop everything to meet their schedule, so met them next week -- panel included C-level exec and direct reports. Questions were fair and relevant. However, prior to the group interview, I was given a ridiculous math test with a 2 minute time limit. Who can multiply/divide 3 or 4 digit numbers anymore? Have they heard of calculators?

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral questions surrounding uncooperative team members, dependencies on other teams, implementing new processes and managing change.   Answer Question

I was able to negotiate a very attractive base salary, however, they have an *extremely* uncompetitive benefits package, e.g. only one (poor) choice for medical insurance, no STD/LTD, no annual bonus, only 48 sick hours and 80 hours vacation. Cramped office environment with Directors/VP's and even C-level execs sharing offices. Also got the impression that there is still Founder worship after 43 years (founder is currently CEO) and it's his way or the highway.

IT Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Glidewell Laboratories in August 2013.

A technical recruiter contacted me for a job opening in IT, and then I met 3 people from IT.

Interview Questions
    • Some math problems, multiplication and division.
      White dress shirt and tie.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Glidewell Laboratories in May 2012.

I applied on my university's website for the position. There was an initial phone screen which was fairly easy. I than went in for an in-person interview. In person interview consisted of an 1 on 1 interview with HR. A grade school math test. Than I had a technical interview with the hiring manger and a senior manger. Question where about overload vs overwritten methods in c++ and templates. Plus some Google puzzle type questions.

Interview Questions
    • You are given 1000 one dollar bills and 10 envelopes. Put the bills
      into the envelopes in such a way that someone can ask you for any
      amount of money from $1 to $1000 (examples - $532, $619, $88, etc.)
      and you can give it to them through a combination of the envelopes

• You have a 100 story building and two eggs. These are
       especially strong eggs. There is some floor below which
       the egg will not break if dropped. What is the worst case
       upper bound on the number of drops you must make to
       determine this floor?

View Answer
    • drawing a line through a circular in a square to divide it in half.   Answer Question