Globacom

www.gloworld.com

Globacom Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Globacom

Customer Care Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Globacom.

cv online, then you get called if your cv is been reviewed. one on one interview with hr, then another one on one interview with the head of hr......if you pass these 2 stages,then you will have interview with the ceo.....

Rollout Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Globacom in October 2009.

THe Interview start with a panel from the department in which you applied for. You will then meet 2 senior level managers and then the HR heado see the Chairman.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation as i applied as a fresh graduate then.

VAS Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagos (Nigeria)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Globacom in January 2009.

I had a phone interview, a panel interview and finally met the Chairman of the company. He said he liked me and will like me to impact his engineering group

Legal Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagos (Nigeria)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Globacom in September 2008.

I was already working in another Department of the Company before the interview. I had four interviews in all. The first stage, I met the Head of the Legal Department twice. At the second stage, I met the HR Manager and the last stage, I met the Board of Directors. The trend in the interview questions was constant: ''Tell me about yourself''. The rule appears to be: Whatever you cannot defend do not put it in your CV (resume).

Interview Questions
    • What are your areas of strength and weakness?   Answer Question
    • What can you describe as the most challenging case you have handled as a Lawyer?   Answer Question
    No negotiation was allowed as the salary had been fixed for the position.