Global Connections

Interviews for Top Jobs at Global Connections

Associate Creative Director/Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Global Connections.

It was the interview process that made me want the job! From the first interview with HR, I felt at home and very comfortable. How many times do you actually ENJOY an interview? I did. I felt like I had just visited with a good friend. I was able to interview all the way up the ladder, from HR to my immediate supervisor to some of the senior executives, and every interview was comfortable, fun and made me feel very sure that I wanted to work here.

Interview Questions
    • None! Maybe I was just right for the job, but I never felt blindsided or put on the spot. The interviews were more conversational than "pop quiz". I was actually the one firing off a lot of questions, but everyone I talked to was transparent and honest.   Answer Question
    The process was very transparent, which I greatly appreciated as a lot of companies play games and keep you hanging. I advise not being afraid to ask a lot of questions and speak honestly about what you're looking for in a work culture and so forth. They are very open, so you can have a good conversation about these things.

Travel Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Global Connections in January 2010.

This company is big on hiring family and friends - I have a family/friends there so I was a shoe-in. No interview really and I had no experience at all but I was hired just because I know people. They never did a background check or driving record or drug test or anything like that and I know people who have been there for ten years who never have been drug tested so take that as you want it.

Interview Questions
    • If you know someone you basically just come in and fill out paperwork.   Answer Question
    Don't expect to get paid very much.