Global Contact Services

Interviews for Top Jobs at Global Contact Services

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Portland, OR

I applied online – interviewed at Global Contact Services in September 2014.

Shannon at Global Contact was very sweet and attentive.
    I felt very comfortable at the interview and the people who were supervisors, walking around, were very friendly.
    Everything (salary and hours of different schedules) was discussed up front.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about typing skills.
      I was asked to read a sample phone call to observe my phone skills and my voice.

Answer Question
    After a training period we will discuss schedule.

Travel Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Global Contact Services in February 2013.

Applied online through Workforce 1. Had iNita Interview with them. Got through and went to second interview with GCS. Took a quick computer test and read a script. Asked basic interview questions about previous work and why I want to work there. Offered job right there.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle a disagreement with a a coworker in your previous workplace?   Answer Question