Global CyberSoft Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Global CyberSoft

Candidate Interview Review

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Global CyberSoft (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)) in June 2014.

Interview

First, I sent my resume and wait for couple days and then they send me an invitation email for test. Then, i came to company and did the test in morning, you can choose the test: c++, java, C# and then i had 2 writing question, it was easy so i did quickly. They informed the result by phone in the afternoon of the same day. So they arranged the interview, me and 3 other guys. They asked us about C++, Java, C# based on the language we chose in the test and something in CV. It took about 2 hour, quite long. The result will be informed after 2 days.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about STL, inline function c++, what is function pointer used for? Java: Tell them about static class member.   Answer Question