Global Employment Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Global Employment Solutions

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Global Employment Solutions.

Interview

Starts with phone interview. If selected from there will meet with Director in person in office most likely. From there, if asked back will meet individually with Director as well as a number of members of the team. Following this might be a full team meet and greet outside of the office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary is non-negotiable and the bonus structure is predefined. Have some wiggle room with any pre-existing time off needed but once that is done all time off requests and accrued time is based upon corporate policy.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Global Employment Solutions (Washington, DC) in January 2014.

Interview

Global is an employment agency. I am on a contractual assignment with Gallaudet University as an administrative assistant. The University was seeking someone with my skill set and contacted Global Solutions who match me with the job. Since January, I've worked with three different offices at the University and am currently employed at the University through Global Solutions.

Telecom Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Global Employment Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in December 2011.

Interview

Contacted via phone and followed was an in person interivew. Actually not much was discussed beyond what the position was. No real skills questions at this time. GES initially worked diligently to find me a position, but in the end, nothing came from it. Id prefer more of a target approach.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Global Employment Solutions (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by the EVP of Global Employment Solutions to have an innitial phone screen. We talked for about 25 minutes and he asked me some basic questions along the lines of what motivates me, why am I choosing to do this kind of work etc. It was very informal. He explained a little about the job and then said he would like to bring me in for a first phase interview. The only catch is the interview was conducted with 5 other people. It really wasn't an interview. He talked with us for about 1.5 hours. Really just about the job and everything you will do making sure to stress the fact you will be calling people all the time and this job is not for everybody. He did ask a few general questoins tell me a little about yourself and what do you currently do at your job now. The 2nd interview was a bit shocking to me actually. He brought me back in and we chatted for 10 minutes then he took me out to the offices sat me down at a phone and made me call people to see how I would handle myself in this situation. A fantastic way in my opinion to see if people can really work for a recruiting firm as a recruiting. He had a list of around 150 people and I had an hour or so to call as many as I could. Do not worry though he provided a script and if I needed help he would make sure to tell me what to say.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Global Employment Solutions (Chicago, IL) in October 2010.

Interview

You'll have to meet with them several times in their offices.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They might keep from placing you in other positions with clients in order to only offer you employment there.