Global Employment Solutions Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Global Employment Solutions in October 2010.

You'll have to meet with them several times in their offices.

Interview Questions
    They might keep from placing you in other positions with clients in order to only offer you employment there.

Telecom Position Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Global Employment Solutions in December 2011.

Contacted via phone and followed was an in person interivew. Actually not much was discussed beyond what the position was. No real skills questions at this time. GES initially worked diligently to find me a position, but in the end, nothing came from it. Id prefer more of a target approach.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Global Employment Solutions in December 2010.

I was contacted by the EVP of Global Employment Solutions to have an innitial phone screen. We talked for about 25 minutes and he asked me some basic questions along the lines of what motivates me, why am I choosing to do this kind of work etc. It was very informal. He explained a little about the job and then said he would like to bring me in for a first phase interview. The only catch is the interview was conducted with 5 other people. It really wasn't an interview. He talked with us for about 1.5 hours. Really just about the job and everything you will do making sure to stress the fact you will be calling people all the time and this job is not for everybody. He did ask a few general questoins tell me a little about yourself and what do you currently do at your job now. The 2nd interview was a bit shocking to me actually. He brought me back in and we chatted for 10 minutes then he took me out to the offices sat me down at a phone and made me call people to see how I would handle myself in this situation. A fantastic way in my opinion to see if people can really work for a recruiting firm as a recruiting. He had a list of around 150 people and I had an hour or so to call as many as I could. Do not worry though he provided a script and if I needed help he would make sure to tell me what to say.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Global Employment Solutions

Worked for Global Employment Solutions? Contribute to the Community!