Global Employment Solutions

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Global Employment Solutions in October 2010.

Interview Details – You'll have to meet with them several times in their offices.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They might keep from placing you in other positions with clients in order to only offer you employment there.

Very Easy Interview

Telecom Position Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Global Employment Solutions in December 2011.

Interview Details – Contacted via phone and followed was an in person interivew. Actually not much was discussed beyond what the position was. No real skills questions at this time. GES initially worked diligently to find me a position, but in the end, nothing came from it. Id prefer more of a target approach.

Interview Question – When can you start?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Global Employment Solutions in December 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the EVP of Global Employment Solutions to have an innitial phone screen. We talked for about 25 minutes and he asked me some basic questions along the lines of what motivates me, why am I choosing to do this kind of work etc. It was very informal. He explained a little about the job and then said he would like to bring me in for a first phase interview. The only catch is the interview was conducted with 5 other people. It really wasn't an interview. He talked with us for about 1.5 hours. Really just about the job and everything you will do making sure to stress the fact you will be calling people all the time and this job is not for everybody. He did ask a few general questoins tell me a little about yourself and what do you currently do at your job now. The 2nd interview was a bit shocking to me actually. He brought me back in and we chatted for 10 minutes then he took me out to the offices sat me down at a phone and made me call people to see how I would handle myself in this situation. A fantastic way in my opinion to see if people can really work for a recruiting firm as a recruiting. He had a list of around 150 people and I had an hour or so to call as many as I could. Do not worry though he provided a script and if I needed help he would make sure to tell me what to say.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Global Employment Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Global Employment Solutions interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Global Employment Solutions employees and interview candidates.