Global Events Partners

Candidate Interview Review

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Global Events Partners in July 2010.

I was initially contacted by one of the Sales Managers via the telephone. We spoke on the phone for approximately 45 minutes. At the conclusion of the phone conversation, the sales manager asked me if I would come into the office for an interview. We scheduled the meeting for the next week and I spent the next few days researching their company and their competition.
    Upon arrival at the office I was asked to wait in a waiting room for a few minutes until the Sales Manager was ready to meet with me. There was no receptionist in the front area. Soon thereafter the Sales Manager walked me into a side meeting room and we sat down to begin the interview. The Sales Manager did not ask any challenging questions, it appeared that he simply wanted to get to know a little more about me. A few minutes later the owner of the company joined the interview and he asked a bevy of challenging and demanding questions, being sure to reiterate to me that the position was inside sales and that the expectation was for his sales executives to make 200+ phone calls a day and deal with lots and lots of rejection. The entire process lasted less than one hour.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel you will handle the rejection and barriers placed in your way by prospective clients who do not feel that they are interested in our services?   View Answer