Global Experience Specialists

Updated Dec 2, 2014
Updated Dec 2, 2014

2.9

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Global Experience Specialists.

Easy as possibly could be. Just discussed position and the ins and outs and wanted to know what I was looking for. We also took a tour of the plant and looked around at who exactly I would be working with.

Account Executive Interview

phone and 2 face to face interviews

Coordinator Interview

I was called and interviewed instantly after submitting my application. I was offered the position quickly after the interview. Unfortunately, I was not scheduled to start until weeks later.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Global Experience Specialists.

A team interview was conducted after meeting with HR. It was great to meet the main people who you would potentially be working with

Interview Questions
    They offered more than I indicated on application!

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Global Experience Specialists.

Long interview process

it wasn't hard because we discussed what it would take to get me to come over

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Global Experience Specialists.

I had a phone interview that went good. Started from going on my employers and reasons for leaving. Then went over salary for each position. For Ops Coordinator position located in Orlando, FL the pay was too low so I declined ($30K/yr)

Trade Show Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Global Experience Specialists in May 2012.

I applied for the position of Trade show Coordinator over a month before they called me in for an interview. When I applied I submitted my salary history with my resume and during the interview the salary was brought up for the position at over $5 an hour under my normal salary. The position was very detailed with alot of travel as well as extended hours including weekends, very disappointing and very low pay for what they were looking for.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be willing to work nights, weekends and travel up to 30% of the time?   View Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Global Experience Specialists in January 2011.

I received a call from the HR department to schedule my interview for the next week. The HR person was friendly and helpful. When I went to the interview I met with two individuals, the direct supervisor for the position and their boss. The interview went well. Both individuals were extremely professional. I felt positive about the position and the firm. Upon accepance of the offer a drug test and background check are completed.

Interview Questions
    • There were the standard interview questions and then some more detailed questions regarding software being used for the position.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate upon receipt of the offer letter. Jobs are hard to come by in the Las Vegas area and the offer was reasonable.

Continuous Improvement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Global Experience Specialists in December 2010.

first 2 round on telephone abt. 45 minutes
    3rd interview was at their location which was 30 min.
    last interview was also at their location lasted 35 min.

Interview Questions
    • describe your past achievement,experiences,technical questions   Answer Question
    offered me good amount. i negotiated which was accepted within 2 hrs.

great company,great benefits.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Global Experience Specialists in December 2009.

Same as any other big company. interview with the manager, then meet some other supervisors then come back to sign offer, drug test, paperwork, etc.