Global InfoTek

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Scientist Interview

Senior Scientist
Reston, VA

I applied through other source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Global InfoTek in March 2008.

Interview Details – The single most significant factor was that I was told that (1) I would be expected to use my industry connections to advance the company's business interests and (2) that my compensation and advancement would be contingent on this. I used my connections to bring in additional business and get free software that would have cost a great deal, and was never given any additional compensation, was not allowed to work on contracts I won, and was eventually terminated for "lack of work" even though there was plenty for me to have done. In other words, all of the promises that were made were reneged on.

Interview Question – Not applicable   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No. I was put in the position of a supplicant, and I needed the job.

Worked for Global InfoTek? Contribute to the Community!