Global Knowledge

Updated Aug 23, 2014
Updated Aug 23, 2014

2.6

Creative Director Interview

Initial contact was quick and so was the interview process. Asked the standard questions. The job was very traditional, and there was no need for any change or creative input asked by the company.

Enterprise Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Global Knowledge.

Very long process (mine is still going on 7 weeks later) and still haven't heard. I have had 5 interviews already. I would assume that I would know by now if I did or did not get the position. This process has been exhausting.

Territory Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Global Knowledge.

Applied online and then had phone interview with internal HR recruiter. Next, had short, informal in-person interview with Regional Sales Manage. Advanced to an interview with the VP, who didn't give a warm and fuzzy vibe. Then I received canned e-mail from HR recruiter that they were moving on with other candidates. I responded and requested more detailed feedback, but never received a response. If this cold silence represents the real culture of this company - perhaps the many negative Glassdoor reviews really represent the truth - then this company is not one to work for anyway.

Interview Questions
    • Typical interview questions - nothing difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Senior Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Global Knowledge.

Responded to a Position Ad. Quick response from GK. Invited to Corporate office. Interviewed by people. Attended classes. Then got hired and happy since for the last 6 years

Simple and straight forward

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Global Knowledge.

I applied for the position via the Global Knowledge career webpage. I was contacted via phone about two days later and set up an in-person interview for the following week.

The interview was about an hour long and consisted of the following:
    One on one interview with manager, then her manager joined about 30 minutes into the interview, and lastly some of the project managers came in to ask questions with about ten minutes left in the interview.

My references were contacted shortly after the interview.

I was contacted and extended an offer less than 24 hours after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Was asked about my experience managing project budgets   Answer Question
    I did not feel the need to negotiate the offer price was exactly what I was asking.

Training Advisor Interview

Completed recruiter interview and on to a series of interviews at GK. Honestly I didn't to much care for the musical chair interview style. They asked the same questions over and over again. I was so done by the end and I clearly saw what kind of company this was going to be. They say they will "coach you" but its really micro managing at its best. I have been in sales too long to take a job like this. I would really get annoyed being questioned about my work habits all day. If you don't mind being behind a computer 8 hours a day barely a break this is the job for you. If you want to learn sales over the phone this is the job for you. Also the company lacked in the diversity department which they brag so much about on their website.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

I applied online – interviewed at Global Knowledge.

The interview process was very professional from start to finish. I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter. After speaking with the recruiter I was invited to their office for a further interview process, just to make sure I would be a great fit for GK. After that interview the recruiter set up my interview with the company. I arrived to the interview a few days later promptly. I was interviewed by 5 managers/directors, in groups of 2 for about 30 min each. The interview process is long but still the company was very professional.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Global Knowledge in July 2013.

A recruiter reached out to me, I had a phone interview, and then an in person interview with 4 people, three of them were 20 years old and had no idea how to interview ( I was an HR major with a focus on interviewing/hiring) and one who was rude.

Interview Questions
    • Why do I feel like you are waiting for the rug to be pulled out from under you?   View Answer

Territory Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Global Knowledge.

Applied on Linkedin
    Received email expressing interest - asked for past salary information
    Set up phone interview
    Had phone interview

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Global Knowledge in January 2011.

The nice thing about the hiring process is that they let you know very quickly so you're not waiting and wondering. The interview process is very grueling. They typically have you there all day and you are interview by multiple people. They usually have one manager act very tough during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • If referred in, they'll ask if you'll outperform the friend who referred you   Answer Question
    No room for negotiation