Global Knowledge

Relevance Date Difficulty

Enterprise Program Manager Interview

Enterprise Program Manager
Cary, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Global Knowledge.

Interview Details – Very long process (mine is still going on 7 weeks later) and still haven't heard. I have had 5 interviews already. I would assume that I would know by now if I did or did not get the position. This process has been exhausting.

Interview Question – How would someone who does not like you describe you?   Answer Question

Territory Account Manager Interview

Territory Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Global Knowledge.

Interview Details – Applied online and then had phone interview with internal HR recruiter. Next, had short, informal in-person interview with Regional Sales Manage. Advanced to an interview with the VP, who didn't give a warm and fuzzy vibe. Then I received canned e-mail from HR recruiter that they were moving on with other candidates. I responded and requested more detailed feedback, but never received a response. If this cold silence represents the real culture of this company - perhaps the many negative Glassdoor reviews really represent the truth - then this company is not one to work for anyway.

Interview Question – Typical interview questions - nothing difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
Cary, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Global Knowledge in January 2011.

Interview Details – The nice thing about the hiring process is that they let you know very quickly so you're not waiting and wondering. The interview process is very grueling. They typically have you there all day and you are interview by multiple people. They usually have one manager act very tough during the interview.

Interview Question – If referred in, they'll ask if you'll outperform the friend who referred you   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Senior Instructor Interview

Senior Instructor
Cary, NC

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Global Knowledge.

Interview Details – Responded to a Position Ad. Quick response from GK. Invited to Corporate office. Interviewed by people. Attended classes. Then got hired and happy since for the last 6 years

Negotiation Details – Simple and straight forward

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Global Knowledge.

Interview Details – I applied for the position via the Global Knowledge career webpage. I was contacted via phone about two days later and set up an in-person interview for the following week.

The interview was about an hour long and consisted of the following:
One on one interview with manager, then her manager joined about 30 minutes into the interview, and lastly some of the project managers came in to ask questions with about ten minutes left in the interview.

My references were contacted shortly after the interview.

I was contacted and extended an offer less than 24 hours after the interview.

Interview Question – Was asked about my experience managing project budgets   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not feel the need to negotiate the offer price was exactly what I was asking.

Training Advisor Interview

Training Advisor

Interviewed at Global Knowledge

Interview Details – Completed recruiter interview and on to a series of interviews at GK. Honestly I didn't to much care for the musical chair interview style. They asked the same questions over and over again. I was so done by the end and I clearly saw what kind of company this was going to be. They say they will "coach you" but its really micro managing at its best. I have been in sales too long to take a job like this. I would really get annoyed being questioned about my work habits all day. If you don't mind being behind a computer 8 hours a day barely a break this is the job for you. If you want to learn sales over the phone this is the job for you. Also the company lacked in the diversity department which they brag so much about on their website.

Interview Question – typical questions just repetitive.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Cary, NC

I applied online and interviewed at Global Knowledge.

Interview Details – The interview process was very professional from start to finish. I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter. After speaking with the recruiter I was invited to their office for a further interview process, just to make sure I would be a great fit for GK. After that interview the recruiter set up my interview with the company. I arrived to the interview a few days later promptly. I was interviewed by 5 managers/directors, in groups of 2 for about 30 min each. The interview process is long but still the company was very professional.

Interview Question – Why did you seem very closed off earlier?   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Regional Sales Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Global Knowledge in June 2009.

Interview Details – The process started through an outside recruiter, who sent my resume to the hiring manager, a Sales Director, at one of their regional offices. That interview went well, then I was sent to the corporate headquarters to interview with the Vice President of Sales. That interview went well, and I was able to negotiate salary with the Vice President of Sales. An offer was made shortly after.

Interview Question – No interview questions were very difficult.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Cary, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Global Knowledge in July 2013.

Interview Details – A recruiter reached out to me, I had a phone interview, and then an in person interview with 4 people, three of them were 20 years old and had no idea how to interview ( I was an HR major with a focus on interviewing/hiring) and one who was rude.

Interview Question – Why do I feel like you are waiting for the rug to be pulled out from under you?   View Answer

Territory Account Manager Interview

Territory Account Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Global Knowledge.

Interview Details – Applied on Linkedin
Received email expressing interest - asked for past salary information
Set up phone interview
Had phone interview

Interview Question – Tell me everything you know about our company.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Global Knowledge

Worked for Global Knowledge? Contribute to the Community!