Global Marketing Concepts (Columbia, MD)

www.goglobal-inc.com
Profile Unclaimed

Global Marketing Concepts (Columbia, MD) Interview Questions

Updated Feb 5, 2015
Updated Feb 5, 2015

1.9

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

I applied in-person – interviewed at Global Marketing Concepts (Columbia, MD) in February 2015.

Brief 15 minute interview. basically an overview of the company real short and informal. Didn't really get a good feel for the company. I learned more from review sites. Basic questions. Really just a meet and great

Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Global Marketing Concepts (Columbia, MD).

This company sells t-mobile plans to businesses and their employees at a "discounted" price. The employees are very unprofessional from their speech to their clothing. This is the first thing I noticed when I walked through the door. Anyways, everyone is called in for a first round interview. Only select candidates are called in for the second full day interview. During the full day interview you get to see what the company really is about. The employees basically go around and try to get people to sign up for a t-mobile plan right there as they are working their own jobs. As you can imagine, most people were bothered. After they reach their daily quota, they are able to go home. The salary is mostly commission with a small base salary (a few hundred per pay period). Bottom line, putting mileage on your car for a $600 paycheck is not worth it. There is no limit to how far you can be sent out. If you're someone with a college degree, this should be your last resort.

Interview Questions
    • what would you do if your employees acted this certain way?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Global Marketing Concepts (Columbia, MD).

I initially went in to be interviewed for a sales positon, but then was considered for a human resource manager position. The interview was very easy and consisyed of them talking about the company and what my role would be. I was told to come back the next week amd when I did i got to witness how the humsm resource director would take calls. In sll honrsty I did not appreciate the fact that she was not up front about ehat the sales position actually consisted of. Prople must go bussines to business and try to sell t-mobile accounts to business owners. It made sense why their site seemed to not be direct with what people actually do.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Global Marketing Concepts (Columbia, MD).

The interviewing process begins with a call from a recruiter in the office to discuss a resume that you either submitted or posted online. The recruiter goes over the job description, some information about compensation, and asks a few average questions about past experience and career goals. If you sound like a good match, you are then scheduled for a preliminary interview in the office with a hiring manager. the preliminary interview is fairly brief, probably about 15 minutes or so. If the hiring manager is impressed with you, you are invited back in for a full day interview where you shadow a top preforming employee to see exactly what the job is like, get any and all questions answered, and for the interviewing employee to get a feel for how you would do in the position. At the end of the work day a hiring manager sits back down with you for another brief interview to go over your day, ask you a few questions, and answer any questions you might still have. If offered a position, you should know one way or another just an hour or two after leaving the office.

Interview Questions
    • a few questions that were posed as "if you were a manager in this situation with your employees, how would you handle it?"   Answer Question

Salesman Interview

The interview process was you go in for 2 interviews. The first interview you are in the lobby with 6 other people. You can tell that they will bring in anyone since they can't get many people to fill their positions since they lie from day 1. Then, they ask you set questions to make sure that they like you. Then, you have to go to the second interview, where you must go out and have a day interview out in the field selling T-Mobile.

BTW if you do not work for this company for a full 2 weeks, then they will NOT pay you...it is in the contract that they make you sign after you are hired.

But one thing to remember is when you are on the phone with them setting up an interview and you ask them if you will be in the office making phone calls....they will say...yes, you will be in the office. Which means...you will come in for the morning meeting and then head out to go sell T-Mobile phones to companies. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!!!

Interview Questions
    • If you are an honest and hard worker don't waste your time   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Global Marketing Concepts (Columbia, MD) in January 2014.

Two-step interview process. Very short!

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Global Marketing Concepts (Columbia, MD) in October 2013.

The interview process is two part. One is quick the other is a lot more in depth.

Interview Questions
    The company had positions available immediately. Since I was trying to get a job fast I didn't have to wait to start working!

Sales and Marketing Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Global Marketing Concepts (Columbia, MD).

It is extremely easy - they do not even require a college degree. They just ask you basic questions like why do you want to work here? what is your past experience? where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Interview Questions

They require door to door sales which I was not ready for.

Program/Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Global Marketing Concepts (Columbia, MD) in August 2013.

the interview took 2 minutes.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Get a call from Mary to fill you in on her schedule {wrong} come in meet with Paula get a call back to come in for a full day interview then you got the job!! everyone gets the job. they should just go to the unemployment office to get their employees

Interview Questions
    • There are no hard questions they ask questions like if I contacted your last employer what would they say about you.   Answer Question

It was all a lie