Global Payments Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

2.2

Risk Investigator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Global Payments.

Interview

They ask a lot of scenario questions, and talk very little about the job itself. Panel interview. I had two managers and a team lead interview me. I interviewed a few years ago for a customer service position and we discussed the job itself for, maybe, five minutes and talked about sports for the remainder of the time. I got the offer then and there. Generally, they take two weeks to make an offer.

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Global Payments.

Interview

Basic behavioral questions, overview of the position and asked how you would adopt to constantly changing environment. Lots of general conversation. Also have to take a computer literacy test. Very laid back and conversational.

Interview Questions

• What was your hardest moment with a customer and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non negotiable salary

Unit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Global Payments (Owings Mills, MD).

Interview

The interview was a three step process. The first interview was with Hr and then follow up interviews with two managers within the department. This required two visits since one of the managers was out of the office at the time. Once completed they would call in two weeks to let me know.

Interview Questions

• The questions focused on previous work experience and behavioral topics. They also used a basic personality test as well. Since this was a management position industry experience was a plus, but not required.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Global Payments.

Interview

3 part interview behavioral, technical then wirth the director. Very quick. Nothing I was told or asked applied to the job I ended up doing. The technical part was not even close to what they are looking for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask alot off questions concerning the job You will be doing. And undetstand there its alot of politics at this company So be prepared to either play them back or be ran over.

Quality Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Global Payments.

Interview

I was referred by another employee, so that always helps getting in the door. I filled out the online application and was then asked to take some online assessments. Then, I had one interview with the person who would be my direct manager that went really well. I then had to do a second interview and present a powerpoint. When I got the offer, I had to come in again for an orientation and drug screen, which they do right in the office. It was a little bit of a process

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years if you get this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotion.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Global Payments (Owings Mills, MD) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online, was asked to complete several online assessments and then a telephone interview was set up. After the telephone interview, a face to face meeting was set up and several weeks after that a formal offer was made.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why do you want this position?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Global Payments (Owings Mills, MD).

Interview

Phone screening. Skills test. Behavior based questions. Panel interview. Drug test. Background check.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Global Payments.

Interview

Outside firm does main search and phone screening. After this step, you go on site for min interviews. It depends on your level how many you will have.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle an negative coworker situation?   1 Answer

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Global Payments (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview process was ok. The recruiter was very personable and that was good but then came the interview. Three people in the room ( 2 engineers and the architect). We started going through the Q & A process then all of a sudden, the architect gets up and walks out; no excuse me, no nothing. Apparently I was boring him. The guy asking most of the questions seemed the most knowledgeable , while the other 2 were a bit more reserved. I haven't gotten feedback as yet but somehow I feel like I'll be turning this one down. The person you'd be working with directly lacks professionalism? That's a no-no in my book.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions per say. If you know BGP, you'd be fine.   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Global Payments in October 2011.

Interview

Typical telephone and face to face interview with manager.