Global Payments

14 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Specialist Interview

Quality Specialist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Global Payments.

Interview Details – I was referred by another employee, so that always helps getting in the door. I filled out the online application and was then asked to take some online assessments. Then, I had one interview with the person who would be my direct manager that went really well. I then had to do a second interview and present a powerpoint. When I got the offer, I had to come in again for an orientation and drug screen, which they do right in the office. It was a little bit of a process

Interview Question – where do you see yourself in 5 years if you get this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotion.

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Customer Service Representative I
Owings Mills, MD

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Global Payments.

Interview Details – Phone screening. Skills test. Behavior based questions. Panel interview. Drug test. Background check.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Global Payments?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Global Payments.

Interview Details – Outside firm does main search and phone screening. After this step, you go on site for min interviews. It depends on your level how many you will have.

Interview Question – How did you handle an negative coworker situation?   View Answer

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Senior Network Engineer
Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Global Payments in September 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process was ok. The recruiter was very personable and that was good but then came the interview. Three people in the room ( 2 engineers and the architect). We started going through the Q & A process then all of a sudden, the architect gets up and walks out; no excuse me, no nothing. Apparently I was boring him. The guy asking most of the questions seemed the most knowledgeable , while the other 2 were a bit more reserved. I haven't gotten feedback as yet but somehow I feel like I'll be turning this one down. The person you'd be working with directly lacks professionalism? That's a no-no in my book.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult questions per say. If you know BGP, you'd be fine.   Answer Question

Chargebacks Interview

Chargebacks
Owings Mills, MD

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Global Payments in November 2009.

Interview Details – Interview was basically me describing what I did previously, and them telling me the job description. 15 minutes.

Interview Question – Describe your previous work history   Answer Question

PMO Interview

PMO
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Global Payments in April 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online in February. Hiring Manager first contacted me in early March for 1st interview. Passed and 2nd interview with VP. Passed and 3rd interview with PM. Smaller company with vary global presence. culture looked open and inviting. Wanted to know more about you & what you could bring to their organization.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Salary stated upfront before 1st interview. Also mentioned during 2nd and 3rd interview. However another range was mentioned during 3rd interview which was different from previous interviews. I was able to negotiate an acceptable range and accepted it.

Bilingual POS Analyst Interview

Bilingual POS Analyst
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Global Payments in June 2014.

Interview Details – I passed throught Bilingual One recruiting service to get an interview. I passed the interview with the Senior unit manager, and had a test in English and French.
During the interview : I had to present my past experiences and how I manage them
I had a test to evaluate my ability to follow instructions, understand numbers in French and in English.

Interview Question – How many times do you think it is ok to repeat to a person that what he is doing is wrong?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was already aware about the work conditions before passing the interview Then there was nothing to negotiate.

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Global Payments.

Interview Details – Applied through a recruitment agency. Interviewer shared a lot of info but mainly she was there giving credits to herself on how well she could manage the team even when it was a bit messy. Wonder if interviewer knows what she is looking for.

Interview Question – Tell me something I did not know from your resume   Answer Question

SQL Server Database Analyst - Systems Analyst Interview

SQL Server Database Analyst - Systems Analyst
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Global Payments in April 2012.

Interview Details – They generally get people from Job Consultant, so once you get interview with Global Payments from job consultant. You will have to discuss about your profile, experience, Why you apply for this job?, what you know about global, they will give job review and discussion would be well. It takes around an hour to discuss with your reporting manager and other colligue in the interview. Very friendly people in interview and hiring process is really smooth.

Interview Question – They dont give any trouble in interivew, very friendly managers and good staff. Generally they filter resume and when they are positive to hire you, they call you into interview, and then take final diceision after seeing your intreste and behaviour. Then they go for backgorund chek and references.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Global salaries are very base, in the market they offer you law salary but offer flexibility and freedom at work. you can negotiate for +3K annual

POS Analyst Interview

POS Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Global Payments in May 2009.

Interview Details – consisted of a phone interview with recruiter, and then an in person interview with a manager. Interview was pretty easy, asked basic interview questions.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Worked for Global Payments? Contribute to the Community!