Global Prior Art

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Global Prior Art

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Patent Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Global Prior Art.

Hiring process was very fast with about two weeks between a phone screen, an on-site interview and a job offer. The organization of the interview was highly professional. All travel expenses and hotel were paid by the company. I received my interview itinerary a couple of days before the day of the interview and had a plenty of time to prepare. A was asked a lot about my research experience and gave an hour-long presentation about my graduate work. My interviewers also administered two hour-long assignments during which I was expected to read a patent or two and write a brief summary of my analysis.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions were quite standard interview questions. One question: "Are you going to go to law school?" was asked more than dozen times and I got a vibe that the expected answer was "absolutely no".   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Global Prior Art

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Global Prior Art in February 2011.

Hiring process was very thorough. It began with a phone interview to gauge interest and experience followed by an on-site interview. In the on-site interview, I was interviewed by 4 people who were friendly. There is also an 'exam' where you read a patent and they ask you questions to see if you can learn and understand. It also gives you an idea of what the job is kind of like. Patent work isn't for everyone.

Interview Questions
    You can negotiate a bit but not much.

Associate Patent Analyst Interview

Be thorough with wireless and networking concepts.