Global Radio

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Global Radio

Candidate Interview Review

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Global Radio in January 2014.

Provide a presentation based around your favourite hobby then present ideas around increasing sales in the role that you have applied for. It was a very strange process, having had a phone interview I was being asked lots of questions without them giving me a chance to ask my own. Even during the interview they did not seem to want to tell me that much about the role and skirted around what I had asked. Very nice people but I sensed that neither of them had the authority to offer me the job. I was offered the job then 2 weeks later I was told that they were going through an acquisition which meant that there was a recruitment ban. I was never given the full story and they never got back to me. It was only through linkedin that I realised that the people that interviewed me had since left the company. Really disorganised and left me feeling very negative about the company.

Interview Questions