Global Sources

www.globalsources.com

Global Sources Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Global Sources

Senior Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Global Sources in May 2013.

I was invited to their Makati office for a written exam. I screwed it up because I didn't have the syntax memorized for the program I needed to write based on their machine problems. After the exam I was told they will contact me for the next steps.

Few days more and the HR personnel texted me asking for a phone interview. But for some reason, I politely declined and informed her I decided to stop the pursuit of career in their company.

Interview Questions
    • Machine problems need to be solved by writing program on paper.   Answer Question

Web Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Global Sources in January 2008.

Interviewer was quite curt on the phone. She sounded bored and kept insisting that certain technologies are not related to each other. She was very antagonistic. It sounded as if they were only doing the interview as part of a process and not interested in actually hiring people.

Interview Questions
    • Justify how networking technology is related to web development. I don't think there's any relationship at all. Those are two different technologies.   Answer Question