Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Global Tel Link
- Director (1)
- Technical Support Tier II (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Proposal Developer (1)
- Site Administrator (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Global Tel Link (Mobile, AL).
Excellent, very friendly and professional. Several team leaders and other technical experts asked simple questions, such as basic technical knowledge and personality related. Questions were asked about my background, what hours I could work, what my plans for the future were and I was allowed to ask questions as well.
- Some simple technical questions, questions about me such as my attitude, willingness to be flexible. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Global Tel Link (Altoona, PA) in April 2015.
I had an initial phone interview with the department lead, the questions asked were basic questions to get to know my personality better. After I met with the entire department with some more in depth questions about 6 or 8 people were in that interview. I afterwards got offered a position. The whole process was very professional and the employees seemed fun and friendly.
- Would you be okay with walking into a prison? Answer Question
not much negotiation
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Global Tel Link (Gainesville, GA) in July 2014.
Very laid back and personable he really made me feel like I could do it. He tied in my work experience with the position's requirements. After the interview I went straight into being trained that same day.
- How did I handle difficult customers on my last position? 1 Answer
Helpful (1)No OfferNegative Experience
Went through two interviews spaced a few weeks apart. Checked with management several times after that and they said they were still trying to decide. Never got notice in any way one way or the other.
- How did you manipulate municipal officials to your goals? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Global Tel Link in September 2011.
The interview and hiring process was pretty lengthy. 1. The initial interview session began with phone calls with 4 different people. All of them took a 15 minute interview over the phone individually in a single day at different times. 2. Once this phase was done the other phase started after almost 3 weeks where, face to face meeting was planned. It was an whole day of interview, with 3 people at different times. 3. Once this phase was cleared it almost took 1 1/2 week to get out an offer letter.
- The job desc. was a prefect match for what I have been doing since the last 10 years. so it was absolutely not an issue. Nothing too difficult and nothing unexpected or surprises. Answer Question
No need for negotiation. They offered in the right salary and position according to my experience.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review