Global Telecom Holding

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Cairo (Egypt)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Global Telecom Holding in June 2009.

Interview Details – I received a phone call to tell em about the specific time for the interview,and then i started the Interview with some IQ and Skills/PErsonality test with the HR and after one week i received another call to specify another time for a technical interview,where i went through and it was successful but after this i received a feedback that my qualifications doesn't fit with the required posotion and that they will keep my CV in their Database for future Hiring.

Interview Questions

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Cairo (Egypt)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Global Telecom Holding in September 2008.

Interview Details – After greetings, they ask me to walk through my resume explaining stuff, step by step. My interest in certain areas, my weaknesses and strengths, my interest in this company.

Interview Question – Strength   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The offer made was less than my current salary

Worked for Global Telecom Holding? Contribute to the Community!