Global Telecom Holding Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Global Telecom Holding

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Global Telecom Holding (Cairo (Egypt)) in June 2009.

Interview

I received a phone call to tell em about the specific time for the interview,and then i started the Interview with some IQ and Skills/PErsonality test with the HR and after one week i received another call to specify another time for a technical interview,where i went through and it was successful but after this i received a feedback that my qualifications doesn't fit with the required posotion and that they will keep my CV in their Database for future Hiring.

Interview Questions

• What are your strongest and most weak points?   1 Answer
    • WHy do you want to leave your current company?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Global Telecom Holding (Cairo (Egypt)) in September 2008.

Interview

After greetings, they ask me to walk through my resume explaining stuff, step by step. My interest in certain areas, my weaknesses and strengths, my interest in this company.

Interview Questions

The offer made was less than my current salary