GlobalLogic Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2015

QA Lead Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at GlobalLogic.

Interview

HR called me and was decent and nice. Although can't say the same about the guy who interviewed me. Rude and arrogant from the beginning. Asking me questions which do not even relate to my experience. I would suggest he first read my Resume and then ask me question. Would never work for company like this.

Interview Questions

• Do you have E-commerce experience.   1 Answer

Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at GlobalLogic (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I found the ad for this position online. The interview process was very quick - I submitted my resume and supporting documents via email, got a call from the General Counsel on the same day, and scheduled the on-site interview 4 days later. The interview itself was very organized and straight to the point. During the onsite I interviewed with four different people, two at a time, all giving feedback afterwards. The interview itself took about one-and-a-half hours. During the interview I was asking most of the questions, and so seemed to be the expectation. I thought that was a great strategy, because it allowed me to learn more about the position and the company culture on my own terms. All my questions got an answer, and the team was honest and forthcoming about the position expectations and various nuances of it. My impressions: - Amazingly organized and professional recruiting strategy and effort - Management and the team are professional, incredibly transparent, and focused on good fit in addition to skills/experience - Interview discussions were thought-provoking and, honestly, a lot of fun - Very flexible and reasonable with interview scheduling Nothing too tricky, they will know right away if you're a good fit. Highly recommend.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress/working under the pressure of deadlines? How do you prioritize your day-to-day tasks? Would you rather be good or be lucky?   Answer Question

Role In Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at GlobalLogic (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I sent in my resume. The General Counsel called me to set up an interview. Onsite interview with various members of the legal team and the General Counsel. Met with 4 people in the same afternoon. They were friendly but did ask questions to find out if I had done any research on the company and if I knew what business the company was in. I had a chance with each person to ask questions. I was told that the hours would probably been long but that the members of the legal team all got along very well. I was also told that the General Counsel was great to work for and that she was very supportive.

Interview Questions

• On point questions on experience. Favorite parts of the job. What I liked best about the job duties. Why I was leaving my current employment. How soon could I start.   Answer Question

Corporate Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at GlobalLogic (San Jose, CA).

Interview

If you're looking for diversity and a Silicon Valley culture, this is not the place. One of the interviewers asked me about the commute and I said it would be great because my partner worked down the street. She actually told me that people at GL keep their personal lives to themselves. She also mentioned that the CEO appreciates people dressing like they are at work, not at home so it is not a casual environment. After the semi-homophobic comment, I realized I would never work there and I asked her how on earth they managed to get talent in SV. She just just glared at me and I ended the interview.

Legal Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at GlobalLogic (San Jose, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I did a phone screen, then was brought on-site for a five-person interview. The atmosphere was welcome and friendly; I got a great sense of the team and they were clearly having fun and happy, joking with each other as they switched interviewers. Everyone had taken time to read my resume (sadly, rare), and I felt respected professionally. The process made me eager for the job offer; working within a happy team is key.

Interview Questions

• Have you done commercial agreements before? What is your experience in services agreements? Have you supported sales operations? Describe an urgent environment, where long hours, quick timing required - how did you succeed? Have you practiced internationally? What are the key areas of negotiation for a commercial agreement? What is your ideal career trajectory? How was the commute? What is important to you in a workplace?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GlobalLogic (McLean, VA) in April 2013.

Interview

Straight forward - apply, send resume, phone screen, then in-person. HR team (of two) handled the clearing and sourcing of candidates. Then turned over to hiring managers from that point forward.

Interview Questions

• Explain hardest work obstacle and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Lead Product Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at GlobalLogic (India, TX) in June 2011.

Associate Consultant Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GlobalLogic in June 2010.

Interview

I received interview invitation through referral. There were 3 rounds of technical interview. All face to face. Two were conducted by company and one was conducted by client. First Round: It was generic round where interviewer asked basic testing questions. Second round: Interviewer was more interested in my profile and all the questions were related to my profile and resume. He also asked me few general testing, simple sql and unix questions. Third round: Conducted by client which run for 1:30 hrs. Client covered mostly all the questions which were asked in first and second round.

Negotiation

I got the offers as per my expectations so I did not negotiate.

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GlobalLogic (Greater Noida (India)).

Interview

HR looked at the profile and called up for a discussion. Interview was setup for a week later - on reaching the interview site I was made to wait for 1 hour. A detailed interview followed for almost 2 hours. Questions were primarily on the work done earlier After that I was asked to wait. Another person came to take interview after another hour or so. Questions asked were simple and only to check basic knowledge I was told that there would be another telephonic round as the concerned interviewer is on leave. After a week the HR again called me up to fix the telephonic round times but did not fix any final date. This happened 2-3 times and the final interview never took place

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to change your current job? What exactly does your role comprise of?   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at GlobalLogic.

Interview

Round 1:Jam Speak on your favourite topic.Be caitious,not to use fillers and lag inbdtween.If you want to speak,be confident on what you speak. Round 2:Written You all know what's gonna be asked Round 3:Technical + HR Be sure of your resume and try to be good at any one technology.