GlobalLogic

52 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Consultant Engineering Interview

Associate Consultant Engineering

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GlobalLogic in June 2010.

Interview Details – I received interview invitation through referral.
There were 3 rounds of technical interview. All face to face. Two were conducted by company and one was conducted by client.
First Round:
It was generic round where interviewer asked basic testing questions.

Second round:
Interviewer was more interested in my profile and all the questions were related to my profile and resume. He also asked me few general testing, simple sql and unix questions.

Third round:
Conducted by client which run for 1:30 hrs. Client covered mostly all the questions which were asked in first and second round.

Senior Front End Developer Interview

Kiev (Ukraine)

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at GlobalLogic in May 2013.

Interview Details – First interview with recruiter - screening. Next with manager about salary, motivation and technical person. Third interview with client. Make decisions and offers very fast

Interview Question – Please write markup and styles for dynamic menu   Answer Question

Associate Consultant - Engineering Interview

Associate Consultant - Engineering
Noida (India)

Interviewed at GlobalLogic

Interview Details – I applied through linkedin and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GlobalLogic in January 2014.

Interview Details – I received interview invitation through linkedin.

There were 3 rounds of technical interview, all telephonic. Managerial round was face to face. Three were conducted by company and one was conducted by client.

Interview Question – Why you want to switch ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation Details – I got the offers as per my expectations so I did not negotiate.

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant

Interview Details – Interview

Interview Question – Consider a stack of N number of cards which are piled up and in facing down. Each card has a unique number from the range 1 to N. The card is stacked in such a way that it exhibits the following behavior: Take the first card and put it under the stack without revealing. Now the next card on the top will have the number 1 on it. Next take 2 cards one after the other and put is under the stack without revealing. Yes you guessed it right - the next card on the top will reveal a value of 2. This goes on. Eg. for such a series : 9,1,8,5,2,4,7,6,3,10 [for N=10] Write a program to generate such a series for a given N number of cards so that this behavior can be exercised."   View Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst
Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GlobalLogic in January 2014.

Interview Details – 5 Layers of scrutiny staring with JAM Session

Interview Question – Brush up your reasoning skills
Blood relations , Direction Sense.
  Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at GlobalLogic.

Interview Details – There are 3 technical rounds.First two technical round followed by HR round.After few days there was manager cum technical round.Finally HR round.

Interview Question – Mostly questions asked from Core Java and on the skills mentioned in your resume.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant

Interviewed at GlobalLogic

Interview Details – The interview was not very formal, the technical level was OK, the basic questions on threads and some DS problems.

Negotiation Details – I was offered beyond my expectation.

Senior Lead Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GlobalLogic.

Interview Details – 1-2 round of technical interview followed by managerial round and HR round.

Interview Question – All conceptual questions on Core Java, Threading, Collection, Spring, Struts etc   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Ask what is acceptable and justifiable. Do negotiate.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Nellore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at GlobalLogic in April 2011.

Interview Details – I was joined GlobalLogic as a fresher. The interview process consists of Written Exam and Personal Round.
     In written exam, they focused on different subjects such as Operating Systems, C, Java, DBMS and Computer Networks, this exam something mixed of Theory and descriptive.
     In personal round, the interviewer asked few logical questions, also tested the communication skills.

That's the interview process, most of people can clear easily.

Interview Question – A Logical question related to fruit vending machine.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GlobalLogic in March 2013.

Interview Details – It went on fast process. Interview is of minimal difficulty.

Interview Question – Why do you need to change the current company?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at GlobalLogic

Worked for GlobalLogic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GlobalLogic interview questions and advice. All 52 interview reviews posted anonymously by GlobalLogic employees and interview candidates.