GlobalLogic

Updated Feb 13, 2015

3.1

Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online – interviewed at GlobalLogic.

I found the ad for this position online. The interview process was very quick - I submitted my resume and supporting documents via email, got a call from the General Counsel on the same day, and scheduled the on-site interview 4 days later.

The interview itself was very organized and straight to the point. During the onsite I interviewed with four different people, two at a time, all giving feedback afterwards. The interview itself took about one-and-a-half hours.

During the interview I was asking most of the questions, and so seemed to be the expectation. I thought that was a great strategy, because it allowed me to learn more about the position and the company culture on my own terms. All my questions got an answer, and the team was honest and forthcoming about the position expectations and various nuances of it.

My impressions:
    - Amazingly organized and professional recruiting strategy and effort
    - Management and the team are professional, incredibly transparent, and focused on good fit in addition to skills/experience
    - Interview discussions were thought-provoking and, honestly, a lot of fun
    - Very flexible and reasonable with interview scheduling

Nothing too tricky, they will know right away if you're a good fit.
    Highly recommend.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle stress/working under the pressure of deadlines?
      How do you prioritize your day-to-day tasks?
      Would you rather be good or be lucky?

Answer Question

Role In Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at GlobalLogic.

I sent in my resume. The General Counsel called me to set up an interview. Onsite interview with various members of the legal team and the General Counsel. Met with 4 people in the same afternoon. They were friendly but did ask questions to find out if I had done any research on the company and if I knew what business the company was in.

I had a chance with each person to ask questions. I was told that the hours would probably been long but that the members of the legal team all got along very well. I was also told that the General Counsel was great to work for and that she was very supportive.

Interview Questions
    • On point questions on experience. Favorite parts of the job. What I liked best about the job duties. Why I was leaving my current employment. How soon could I start.   Answer Question

Corporate Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at GlobalLogic.

If you're looking for diversity and a Silicon Valley culture, this is not the place. One of the interviewers asked me about the commute and I said it would be great because my partner worked down the street. She actually told me that people at GL keep their personal lives to themselves. She also mentioned that the CEO appreciates people dressing like they are at work, not at home so it is not a casual environment. After the semi-homophobic comment, I realized I would never work there and I asked her how on earth they managed to get talent in SV. She just just glared at me and I ended the interview.

Associate Consultant Engineering Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GlobalLogic in June 2010.

I received interview invitation through referral.
    There were 3 rounds of technical interview. All face to face. Two were conducted by company and one was conducted by client.
    First Round:
    It was generic round where interviewer asked basic testing questions.

Second round:
    Interviewer was more interested in my profile and all the questions were related to my profile and resume. He also asked me few general testing, simple sql and unix questions.

Third round:
    Conducted by client which run for 1:30 hrs. Client covered mostly all the questions which were asked in first and second round.

I got the offers as per my expectations so I did not negotiate.

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at GlobalLogic.

Initial round will be of BD from a group
    Next written test which will be a little above average.
    Next HR interview.

The next 3 rounds will be at client place.
    written test
    and two interviews.

Overall good experience

No negotiation, fixed pay.

QA Lead Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at GlobalLogic in December 2014.

First round is of Telephonic and a written test and followed by F2F round and next round will be a client round. Interview is not that difficult . Fundamental should be strong.

Yes.Very fliexible with negotiation.

Technical Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at GlobalLogic.

1) Multiple Telephonic Rounds
    2) Multiple Face to Face rounds( Including clients)

Focus would be on Java, Architectures, Leadership,Big Data,HA,Deployments....etc.

There could real long gaps between each of these rounds.Typical Services setup who looks to fit in people based on client's requirement.Though, they do some product development.

Interview Questions

Below my expectations and what was agreed to be ok during initial screening.Also, made me to feel like living for that day type of company.

Associate Consultant Engineering(JAVA) Interview

hiring is done on two technical level of interviews
    Basic question over Core java,Deep knowledge of core java concepts required Good in Multithreading, sHould have knowledge of latest JDK versions and wahts the new features n all

very less negotaiation

Research and Analysis/Quality Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at GlobalLogic in October 2014.

5 rounds
    Test 1- English
    Test 2- comprehension passages
    Test 3- searching links
    Test 4- semantics
    First round had simple questions like prepositions used, active /passive speech,synonyms /Antonyms etc. Around 40 questions in 45 minutes
    Second had passages and questions related to that passage 20 questions in 40 minutes.
    Third test was a bit tricky . We had to find the page links about certain topics using Freebase, wikipedia and IMD.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at GlobalLogic in September 2014.

HR was very friendly through out the process but rest of the interview process was not well managed. One telephonic round followed by two face to face round. Telephonic round was 1.5 hrs long. But face to face round was very brief as Interviewers were not aware of the requirements themselves.

Interview Questions
    • After first round I was asked to come prepared for WebRTC and SIP but in second round they were asking out of context question related to UI design.   Answer Question