GlobalLogic

GlobalLogic Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.1

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at GlobalLogic.

There are 3 technical rounds.First two technical round followed by HR round.After few days there was manager cum technical round.Finally HR round.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly questions asked from Core Java and on the skills mentioned in your resume.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GlobalLogic

Senior Software Engineer Interview

we would generally have 2-3 technical rounds , out of which one would be in house interview an other would be from the client , only if the client is technically competent , if not it would be just 2 technical rounds and one hr round, the questions would be typical ones .. some analytic, some core programming questions.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview process involved one telephonic and one in person technical interview for Oracle and Unix . Interview was not very tough and had general oracle sql questions around joins etc.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate as i desperately wanted to come back to Delhi from Bangalore.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GlobalLogic in November 2012.

Two round of technical(on the basis of experience) , one round managerial and HR round.

Interview Questions
    • How do you write "a program for odd number" in single line without using an operator ?   View Answer
    Salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at GlobalLogic in October 2012.

What is SIP protocol??
    3-way handshake of TCP/UDP
    IPV4 v/s IPv6
    Linux command use e.g :grep , cut , sort , sed , cat , top
    Shell scripting
    Computer networks: OSI layers
    few Logic questions

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at GlobalLogic.

It started of with a Two on One discussion with technical intricacies in java. They were more interested in what all I am aware of, rather than what their requirement is.
    After clearing the first round, I had a one on one discussion with the Director. It was a non-technical discussion with just kind of introduction.
    The HR round was just a formality with few details about the company and offer.

Interview Questions
    • Multi-threaded synchronization and its impacts in a single threaded program.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Simple three round interview process. Average questions and very less negotiations on salary.

Nothing, they have given as I asked.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kiev (Ukraine)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kiev (Ukraine)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at GlobalLogic in July 2011.

Interview was nice and in good conference room, but from other side persons responsible for my interview was not qualified enough to ask me such complex IT questions and just finish IT questions in 5 minutes. Recruitment and IT specialist don't know enough to place such type of interviews to persons who apply for positions.

not enough compensation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at GlobalLogic in June 2010.

2 technical, 1 manager round.

all can be telephonic

Salary is very much dependent n candidate , you can take very good offer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at GlobalLogic in August 2009.

The interview was Very technically oriented and conceptual. The overall attitude and capability of the candidate is overshadowed by the technical bit itself. There were very few IQ related question and workplace related questions.

Interview Questions
    • In depth analysis of data structures, OOPS concepts and programming questions.   Answer Question