GlobalLogic

Average Difficulty
12 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at GlobalLogic.

Interview Details – There are 3 technical rounds.First two technical round followed by HR round.After few days there was manager cum technical round.Finally HR round.

Interview Question – Mostly questions asked from Core Java and on the skills mentioned in your resume.   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GlobalLogic in November 2012.

Interview Details – Two round of technical(on the basis of experience) , one round managerial and HR round.

Interview Question – How do you write "a program for odd number" in single line without using an operator ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary

Interviewed at GlobalLogic

Interview Details – we would generally have 2-3 technical rounds , out of which one would be in house interview an other would be from the client , only if the client is technically competent , if not it would be just 2 technical rounds and one hr round, the questions would be typical ones .. some analytic, some core programming questions.

Interview Question – Generally typical questions .. nothing unexpected   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at GlobalLogic in October 2012.

Interview Details – What is SIP protocol??
3-way handshake of TCP/UDP
IPV4 v/s IPv6
Linux command use e.g :grep , cut , sort , sed , cat , top
Shell scripting
Computer networks: OSI layers
few Logic questions

Interview Question – how many girlfriend do you have ? :)   Answer Question

Interviewed at GlobalLogic

Interview Details – Interview process involved one telephonic and one in person technical interview for Oracle and Unix . Interview was not very tough and had general oracle sql questions around joins etc.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate as i desperately wanted to come back to Delhi from Bangalore.

Greater Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at GlobalLogic in August 2008.

Interview Details – There were two technical F2F rounds where:
knowledge of algorithms, data structures and corresponding code writing was subject to testing.
Followed by an HR round. HR was fishing out whether i am good team player or not.

Negotiation Details – Since it was a campus placement there were no salary negotiations.

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at GlobalLogic.

Interview Details – It started of with a Two on One discussion with technical intricacies in java. They were more interested in what all I am aware of, rather than what their requirement is.
After clearing the first round, I had a one on one discussion with the Director. It was a non-technical discussion with just kind of introduction.
The HR round was just a formality with few details about the company and offer.

Interview Question – Multi-threaded synchronization and its impacts in a single threaded program.   Answer Question

Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at GlobalLogic in June 2010.

Interview Details – 2 technical, 1 manager round.

all can be telephonic

Salary is very much dependent n candidate , you can take very good offer

Interview Question – nothing   Answer Question

Interviewed at GlobalLogic

Interview Details – Simple three round interview process. Average questions and very less negotiations on salary.

Negotiation Details – Nothing, they have given as I asked.

Delhi (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at GlobalLogic in August 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was Very technically oriented and conceptual. The overall attitude and capability of the candidate is overshadowed by the technical bit itself. There were very few IQ related question and workplace related questions.

Interview Question – In depth analysis of data structures, OOPS concepts and programming questions.   Answer Question

Worked for GlobalLogic? Contribute to the Community!