GlobalScholar

Relevance Date Difficulty

QA Lead Interview

QA Lead
Chennai (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at GlobalScholar in April 2011.

Interview Details – This was one of the best interview I have attended in recent times. The Interviewer was knowledgeable and possessed the knack of handling the responses and based his questions on that. There wasn't the usual tell me about yourself kind of questions and all the questions tested my understanding of the concepts. There were also questions related to Aptitude and some puzzles were put up as well. Those werent just some random puzzles, but questions which tested the numerical ability. Overall it took almost 1.5 hrs and i felt drained at the end of it. But honestly i felt satisfied as I had answered the questions to the best of my ability and also felt a positive vibe from the interviewer. Though I didn't get selected (which i came to know later), I felt this was one of the most challenging interviews I attended and definitely lot of positives to take home.

Interview Question – Define Creativity and why/ how is it important for a QA lead?   Answer Question

Worked for GlobalScholar? Contribute to the Community!