GlobalScholar

Relevance Date Difficulty

Solutions Architect Interview

Solutions Architect
Bellevue, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at GlobalScholar in February 2012.

Interview Details – The first interview was a phone interview. During the interview it became obvious that I misunderstood the job posting. The rest of the interviews were mainly to identify whether there was a potential opening for me. The people I spoke with were very gracious and it was a good experience, but my background was not a good match for them.

Interview Question – Describe the factors you would take into consideration when selecting a product platform .   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for GlobalScholar? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GlobalScholar Solutions Architect interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GlobalScholar employees and interview candidates.