Globaltranz

2.4

Logistics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Globaltranz in August 2014.

Walkthrough of the company by HR to see the sales and broker floor. Than HR tells group about the history of the company. Next, they call in everyone one by one for interviews where they deciede who gets hired. They hire every month of about 10 to 15 people per month

no negotiation

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Globaltranz.

I had a great experience with the interview process. Everyone was very friendly and I got along with everyone about of the recruiting team well. I enjoyed the process and I did not feel uncomfortable at all.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question for me was what is my biggest weakness in the interview.   Answer Question

Entry Level Sales/Logistics Specialist Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Globaltranz in August 2013.

Applied online and was contacted by recruiter the same day. I attended an information session at their corporate office. I had an interview 3 days later and it went really good. The recruiter seemed to really have liked me. However, three days later I received an email saying no.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were fairly easy.
      ex. Tell me a little about your experience in sales

Answer Question

Manager Interview

Personal interview

Truckload Carrier Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Globaltranz in July 2013.

-Invited to an info session led by the President of Direct Sales.
    -Everyone invited to the info session received an interview.
    -If you receive a job offer, you begin work on the first Monday of the following month.

There was no negotiation.

Carrier Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Globaltranz in April 2013.

Phone interview, never a face to face interview and their recruiters seem to be complete morons and I have not idea how they got hired

Truckload Carrier Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Globaltranz.

Submitted resume through a friend. Received phone interview the next day. Questions were what you expect in an interview. I was then emailed a link to a personality test online, seemed common for a sales position. Got called into a meeting with a manager and one of the owners; Very relaxed interview and more geared towards personality than usual interview questions. It was a nice change of pace!

Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prescott Valley, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prescott Valley, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Globaltranz in June 2012.

I was connected to the supervisor before I was offered a job as a claims analyst. She was looking for someone to take over a temporary position while another worker was on maternity. The process was very fast and easy, nothing was done online. The interview was simple and she asked me a few basic questions, for instance my work history, my education level, where I saw myself in 5 years, and so forth.

Interview Questions
    • What was my biggest weakness. (I never have a decent answer for that question)   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Globaltranz in August 2011.

Nick was great. I loved working for the company. Unfortunately they closed their doors