Globe Telecom

www.globe.com.ph

Globe Telecom Interview Questions

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Globe Telecom in April 2014.

It was a simple case of question and answer. The usual need to promote and "sell" yourself to the interviewers. At my time there were three interviewers who were present. The questions were also the usual, you just need to answer properly. All of them were cool and easy to talk to.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied in-person – interviewed at Globe Telecom.

Applied in person

Senior Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Globe Telecom.

I had 2 phone interviews,interview with the HR, Inter view with the immediate supervisor and interview with the VP

Interview Questions
    • Since I crossed over to another industry the questions are mostly related to my key competence in relation to the post when my experiences are far different from the post offered to me   View Answers (3)
    The day after I was interviewed by the VP, HR called me and made an offer. I negotiated for the salary and I got it in the end. The HR responded the day after I made a counteroffer.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Globe Telecom in November 2012.

1> Phone Interview
    2> Hiring Manager Interview
    3> Skills Demo

Same day results.

Management Trainee Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Globe Telecom in January 2012.

The company had invited graduating students from different colleges and universities to attend their orientation at Ayala Museum, Makati. It was last December 2011. Then we submitted our application forms. Short-listed candidates were called for a 1:1 interview that will last for around 20 to 30 minutes. The interviewer was really nice and transparent. I qualified for next round, the top 25 candidates were asked to attend a day-long assessment and interview process. We had games, group presentations, Group Q&A about their company and their products/services, and lastly we had the final panel interview. The interview really went smooth and well. :) Just show them how much you know the company and how much you love to work with them.

Interview Questions
    • How can you convince us to hire you? What is it that you have which will make us hire you?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Globe Telecom in June 2010.

Submitted resume & cover letter; Got a phone interview with HR; Went to an interview with the department boss; Got an offer

They asked for my previous salary and matched it.

Trade Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davao (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davao (Philippines)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Globe Telecom in September 2009.

Actual training and one on one interview..House to house selling, to get cotta you have additional bonuses.

Interview Questions
    • Asking about selling how to earn more money and to have more more costumer...   View Answer
    I get an offer from internet thats there is a nice work that with-out hassle or stress but you earn a lot of money to feed all your needed...

Management Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Globe Telecom in January 2009.

had my initial HR interview around January. Then next feedback is sometime in march or april for technical exam. Then we had panel interview in May. The position is of IT Management Trainee. Very rigorous screening for their Cadetship program. Good starting pay and benefits.

Interview Questions
    • questions in the technical exam. algorithms and history in IT   Answer Question
    I didnt negotiate

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Globe Telecom in July 2008.

School shortlisting - top 20% of top universities are qualified for an interview
    Then group case study
    Then 2-day Business conference for top 60
    Then job offer for top 20

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, they were fixed at the rate.

Team Lead Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Globe Telecom in January 2008.

Resume Screening
    Personal Interview
    HR Formal Entrance Examination

Interview Questions
    • Particular questions about vacuum tubes in the HR examination.   View Answer
    Did not negotiate since I was just a fresh grad when i joined the company.