Globe University

Updated Sep 15, 2014
Updated Sep 15, 2014

2.6

Academic Advisor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Globe University.

Group interview with five other people, three male and three female. Went around the table asking each of us a question at a time. Ten to twelve questions total and took close to two hours.

Interview Questions
    • Had take home student email scenarios we had to respond to and send in after initial interview.   Answer Question

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Globe University.

Gave them my resume at a job fair. Received a phone call a few months later inviting me to interview. Asked me to prepare a short sample teaching demonstration to do as part of the interview. Dean and two other staff members sat in on teaching demo. Then the two left and Dean and I talked for a bit. Was asked about my teaching philosophy, situational questions, and basic interview question.s

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a student was always late to class?   View Answer
    No negotiation allowed.

Admissions Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Globe University.

Applied for the position. Received a call a few days later. Set up a time to meet with the Campus Director at the school. Interviewed with the campus director and an admissions representative. Interview process took about an hour. Typical interview questions were asked. Received a call a few days later and was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of situation type questions. "Tell me about a time when you ______."   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Globe University in July 2013.

Hired me on the spot. Found out a year later that they had a heck of a time finding someone. The had originally hired a gal that had backed out 2 days before she was supposed to start.

Interview Questions
    I asked for a dollar more. No negotiation.

Helpdesk Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Globe University.

Very standard questions

Very little negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Globe University in December 2012.

fairly simple, had 3 interviews. met with Director of Admissions, then Campus President and finally the team. Took a campus tour, then went away for training that lasted 3 weeks long

Interview Questions
    • create a presentation and present it to the campus director   Answer Question
    none

Adjunct Instructor Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Globe University in December 2009.

Was very brief with a short review of past experiences.

Admissions Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Globe University in January 2012.

Interviewed one on one with director of admissions 1st, then presented to a group of directors. Followed by a phone interview a few days later and finally a background check when the offer was made. Process was fairly quick and will be followed by 3 weeks of training where the employee must pass a scripted presentation as well.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do for a student that is interested in a degree that we do not offer?   View Answer

Admissions Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Globe University in March 2009.

Very standard

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time that you had to work through a challenge   View Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years   View Answer
    No negotiation