Globe University

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Academic Advisor Interview

Academic Advisor

I applied online and interviewed at Globe University.

Interview Details – Group interview with five other people, three male and three female. Went around the table asking each of us a question at a time. Ten to twelve questions total and took close to two hours.

Interview Question – Had take home student email scenarios we had to respond to and send in after initial interview.   Answer Question

Saint Cloud, MN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Globe University in December 2012.

Interview Details – fairly simple, had 3 interviews. met with Director of Admissions, then Campus President and finally the team. Took a campus tour, then went away for training that lasted 3 weeks long

Interview Question – create a presentation and present it to the campus director   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Adjunct Instructor
Madison, WI

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Globe University.

Interview Details – Gave them my resume at a job fair. Received a phone call a few months later inviting me to interview. Asked me to prepare a short sample teaching demonstration to do as part of the interview. Dean and two other staff members sat in on teaching demo. Then the two left and Dean and I talked for a bit. Was asked about my teaching philosophy, situational questions, and basic interview question.s

Interview Question – What would you do if a student was always late to class?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation allowed.

Admissions Representative

I applied online and interviewed at Globe University.

Interview Details – Applied for the position. Received a call a few days later. Set up a time to meet with the Campus Director at the school. Interviewed with the campus director and an admissions representative. Interview process took about an hour. Typical interview questions were asked. Received a call a few days later and was offered the position.

Interview Question – Lots of situation type questions. "Tell me about a time when you ______."   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Adjunct Instructor

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Globe University in December 2009.

Interview Details – Was very brief with a short review of past experiences.

Interview Question – There really was none   Answer Question

Helpdesk Analyst Interview

Helpdesk Analyst

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Globe University.

Interview Details – Very standard questions

Negotiation Details – Very little negotiation.

Admissions Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Globe University in January 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed one on one with director of admissions 1st, then presented to a group of directors. Followed by a phone interview a few days later and finally a background check when the offer was made. Process was fairly quick and will be followed by 3 weeks of training where the employee must pass a scripted presentation as well.

Interview Question – What would you do for a student that is interested in a degree that we do not offer?   View Answer

Admissions Interview

Admissions

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Globe University in March 2009.

Interview Details – Very standard

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had to work through a challenge   View Answer
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Worked for Globe University? Contribute to the Community!