Globeop Financial Services

29 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate

Interviewed at Globeop Financial Services

Interview Details – two phone interviews followed by on site interview

Interview Question – explain in depth what we do and why it is important. why globeop over some of its competitors   Answer Question

Quantitative Risk Analyst Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Globeop Financial Services in July 2011.

Interview Details – I first got a email from HR asked when to arrange an phone interview, the same afternoon she called me. I was asked a few simple questions based on my resume. Then she offered me on an on-site interview 5 days later. The on-site interview consists of HR interview (the same person who gave me the call), asked more questions about my personal background. I felt like she just want to know more about me. And next person came in who asked me some basic math and stats questions.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Associate Manager Interview

Associate Manager
New York, NY

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Globeop Financial Services in March 2008.

Interview Details – Interview was a piece of cake. Management knew less than I did about products. First interview consisted of meeting with HR and one line manager. The second interview a week later was with another line manager and a director. I was offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• How does a hedge fund make money on a Credit Dafault Swap?   View Answer
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation here. I was offered a number and was given the take it or leave it attitude.

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Globeop Financial Services in April 2014.

Interview Details – interview process - Aptitude, Hr round and 02 technical round

Interview Question – all about Derivatives...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 3 Lacks pa

Associate
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Globeop Financial Services in March 2012.

Interview Details – 1. Hr round
2. Technical round
3.Ops round
4. Interview with the Director

Please learn the basics of hedge funds and diff dept of the company and their overview

Interview Question – technical in-depth questions related to the process which is not required   Answer Question

Otc Derivative Reconcillation Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Globeop Financial Services in February 2014.

Interview Details – 1st round technical
2nd round technical

Interview Question – one case study which was difficult to understand,cds,irs,option and its types thats it
and why to join,after 5yrs where do u see your self.
  Answer Question

Senior Fund Accountant Interview

Senior Fund Accountant
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Globeop Financial Services in February 2014.

Interview Details – 3 rounds where there. 1st HR round
2 nd techinical : questions related to derivatives, options, futures, one case study , accounting questions
3rd round: was just consent round

Interview Question – no such difficult question where asked   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Globeop Financial Services in January 2014.

Interview Details – First round with the H.R..
Second round was technical

Interview Question – Nothing difficult as such most of the questions were related to Derivatives   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Associate Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Globeop Financial Services in December 2013.

Interview Details – 1st round - Aptitude
2nd round - HR
3rd round - Technical

Interview Question – Most questions were related to derivatives.
giving examples of every unexpected swaps and derivatives
What is hedge fund? Difference between hedge fund and mutual fund?
What is NAV? How it is calculated?
  Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Globeop Financial Services.

Interview Details – Interview consists of 3 rounds. 1st the HR round where the HR will ask you the most basic and anticipated question, what do you know about GlobeOp. Other questions such as what is a hedge fund, tell me something about yourself, something about your internship project to follow. The second round is a technical round where you will be asked technical questions relating to Forwards, Futures, Options and other OTC Derivative products for instance an Interest rate swap or a credit default swap.Please do read about these two OTC products. Next will be a Director round where the interviewer would like to know your future plans, how long do you intend to stay with the company, how much have you understood the profile that you have applied for, and so on and so forth. All the best.

Interview Question – What is a CDS   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Interviews for Top Jobs at Globeop Financial Services

Worked for Globeop Financial Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Globeop Financial Services interview questions and advice. All 29 interview reviews posted anonymously by Globeop Financial Services employees and interview candidates.