Glocap Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Glocap

Senior Recruiter Interview

It was a number of years ago but as I recall it there were several rounds of interviews with various members of the recruiting team as well as an opportunity to shadow a small team of recruiters for one day so that I could get a better sense of what it would be like.

Interview Questions
    • What characteristics have you consistently had from childhood to present?   Answer Question

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Glocap in January 2010.

I sent my resume in response to an ad on Craigs List. I received a reply from a representative from Glocap asking me to please contact her to arrange an interview at their office. It seemed to be a genuine email written by an actual living breathing human being, but perhaps it was computer generative.

I arrived at the appointment on time and was kept waiting only a few minutes. The recruiter I spoke with, Allyson, was friendly and intelligent and offered me encouragement. She explained how their website works, and told me to indicate jobs that I like, saying that I would be considered from their website.

I've indicated several jobs, but have never heard back from Allyson or anyone else there.