Glocap Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Glocap

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Glocap (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I responded to a listing on a job board for an Executive Assistant to C-level Executive in Finance/Investment Banking. I submitted my resume and a few days later I was called in for an in-person interview. The interview was pretty average; tell me about what you have been doing, tell me about what skills you have. Near the end of the meeting, the recruiter mentioned that they would be sending me a test to complete and that I should check my email and work on the test when I had a free moment. She encouraged me to submit myself for any of the open roles they sent out via their daily emails and to not give up (which I thought was a little bit odd). I received their email and when I went to do the test it turned out it to be a Wonderlic. Aside from the Wonderlic, they never tested any real skills, no words per minute, no test in Outlook or Excel or the usual suite of software you'd need to use to be an effective EA or AA. I decided not to pursue working with this organization any further.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with taking a test?   1 Answer

Senior Recruiter Interview

Interview

It was a number of years ago but as I recall it there were several rounds of interviews with various members of the recruiting team as well as an opportunity to shadow a small team of recruiters for one day so that I could get a better sense of what it would be like.

Interview Questions

• What characteristics have you consistently had from childhood to present?   Answer Question

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Glocap (New York, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

I sent my resume in response to an ad on Craigs List. I received a reply from a representative from Glocap asking me to please contact her to arrange an interview at their office. It seemed to be a genuine email written by an actual living breathing human being, but perhaps it was computer generative.

I arrived at the appointment on time and was kept waiting only a few minutes. The recruiter I spoke with, Allyson, was friendly and intelligent and offered me encouragement. She explained how their website works, and told me to indicate jobs that I like, saying that I would be considered from their website.

I've indicated several jobs, but have never heard back from Allyson or anyone else there.