Glodyne Technoserve Limited Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Glodyne Technoserve Limited

Engineer HW Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Glodyne Technoserve Limited in January 2010.

I had applied to glodyne on their website in January and got a call for a phone interview only in March. I had 2 phone interviews one after the other with 2 managers in the department.The people were very friendly and laid back. The interview was fully focussed on my resume and getting to know me better. We had a great conversation about the company, about the U.S, about my university. I was tested on all the projects I had mentioned in my resume in detail.

Interview Questions
    • How would you start about with the work when the project has slipped its time frame. . .?   Answer Question
    • What are the important concepts required for speedy process of verification. . .?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Glodyne Technoserve Limited.

My interview was taken by panel of 3 members. They generally asked me question on my academic projects and some basic questions on C and Java

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Glodyne Technoserve Limited in August 2008.

1st Level : Aptitude Test
    2nd level : Group Discussion
    3rd Level : Interview Round 1
    4th Level : Interview Round 2
    5th Level : Final Interview (Business Unit Head)
    6th Levl : HR Round