Glory Global Solutions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Glory Global Solutions

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI
    Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

I applied online. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at Glory Global Solutions in September 2014.

Initially applied for this position in March of 2014. Submitted my resume' and completed the on-line application. I also took their on-line Shaker test. No further replies from the company. In September, noticed that position was still open. Sent a message to the HR person that had first requested I take the Shaker test. Received an automated reply, stating that she was on Leave of Absence. Next, contacted an alternate HR person, as requested via the automated reply. Learned that my first application could not be found. I was asked to reapply and re-take the Shaker test. After finishing the application process, found that I could not submit the application, with their system stating that my application was already on-file. HR Department said they would call for a phone interview on Tuesday, 9/23/14 - they did not. They called three days later, for the phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • How much are you expecting to earn at this position, in Hawaii?   View Answers (2)

Java Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Glory Global Solutions in August 2012.

I got the interview through a recruiter downtown. There were two interview processes, one over the phone with the manager in Germany and the other face to face in their offices. Everyone was very welcoming and the interviews were relatively straight forward. The phone interview lasted about half an hour and was mostly technical and about what I worked with and what I'm interested in while the face to face lasted about an hour and was mostly personality based with one or two technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • why is
      "".equals(someString);
      safer than
      someString.equals("");

View Answer
    It was entirely handled by the recruiters

Accountant Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Glory Global Solutions in June 2011.

Met with HR, Controller, and Accounting Manager