Glotel Interview Questions & Reviews

2.2

Project Manager I Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Sunrise, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Glotel in June 2013.

work culture was very good, the job expectations could have been explained much clearer. The job compensation was exceptional working for T-Mobile.

Circuit Designer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Glotel in November 2012.

5 min interview, was only looking for certain key things, seemed like they were hiring warm bodies to fill these positions not looking for qualified applicants

there wasn't any, it was take it or leave it, they would not budge on salary

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  DFW, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Glotel.

Interview process was very easy. However they were not initially open as to why there was a 4 week delay in position start date.

Interview Questions
    prolonged. Due to recession I had to capitulate to a fixed price monthly contract , capping my hours to 40hrs pay per week. However, I had to actually work excessive overtime at stretches without additional pay. There was sporadic compensatory time granted by BT management , but only worth some thing if you were not a high value contractor.

Recruiter Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Glotel.

Three step interview. Constant communication every step of the process. Excellent experience.

Interview Questions

Applications Engineer Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Glotel in November 2011.

Easy, pleasant, professional

No negotiation required

Worked for Glotel? Contribute to the Community!