Glotel Interview Questions

1.8

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Glotel (DFW, TX).

Interview

Interview process was very easy. However they were not initially open as to why there was a 4 week delay in position start date.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

prolonged. Due to recession I had to capitulate to a fixed price monthly contract , capping my hours to 40hrs pay per week. However, I had to actually work excessive overtime at stretches without additional pay. There was sporadic compensatory time granted by BT management , but only worth some thing if you were not a high value contractor.

Project Manager I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Glotel (Sunrise, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

work culture was very good, the job expectations could have been explained much clearer. The job compensation was exceptional working for T-Mobile.

Circuit Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Glotel in November 2012.

Interview

5 min interview, was only looking for certain key things, seemed like they were hiring warm bodies to fill these positions not looking for qualified applicants

Negotiation

there wasn't any, it was take it or leave it, they would not budge on salary

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Glotel in November 2011.

Interview

Easy, pleasant, professional

Negotiation

No negotiation required