Glotel

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager I Interview

Project Manager I
Sunrise, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Glotel in June 2013.

Interview Details – work culture was very good, the job expectations could have been explained much clearer. The job compensation was exceptional working for T-Mobile.

Very Easy Interview

Circuit Designer Interview

Circuit Designer

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Glotel in November 2012.

Interview Details – 5 min interview, was only looking for certain key things, seemed like they were hiring warm bodies to fill these positions not looking for qualified applicants

Negotiation Details – there wasn't any, it was take it or leave it, they would not budge on salary

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
DFW, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Glotel.

Interview Details – Interview process was very easy. However they were not initially open as to why there was a 4 week delay in position start date.

Interview Question – How do you usually handle tension within project team   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – prolonged. Due to recession I had to capitulate to a fixed price monthly contract , capping my hours to 40hrs pay per week. However, I had to actually work excessive overtime at stretches without additional pay. There was sporadic compensatory time granted by BT management , but only worth some thing if you were not a high value contractor.

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Glotel.

Interview Details – Three step interview. Constant communication every step of the process. Excellent experience.

Interview Question – Describe a work situation where you messed up   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Applications Engineer Interview

Applications Engineer

The process took a day - interviewed at Glotel in November 2011.

Interview Details – Easy, pleasant, professional

Negotiation Details – No negotiation required

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Glotel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Glotel interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Glotel employees and interview candidates.