Glow Networks

Relevance Date Difficulty

UNIX/Solaris Administrator Interview

UNIX/Solaris Administrator
Redmond, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Glow Networks in February 2012.

Interview Details – I had an initial phone call with the program manager, than two telephone interviews with the company's client. The first interview was with the Operations manager to learn about my background and also a technical screen. It took a few weeks in between for the second interview to take place. The second interview was with a client Network engineer and consisted of testing my personality, my customer service approach and work ethic. Tip: Keep in contact and followup at least once a week with the interviewers to find out the status and to let them know your interested. I found they were quite busy and really wanted to hire someone but between working long hours and traveling, the job kept getting tossed to the side.

Interview Questions

• How do you set up SSH for root without a password?   View Answer
  • Tell me the difference between raid 1+0 and raid 0+1   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was offered either hourly or exempt. Find out during the interview how many hours you'll be working to negotiate the best pay strategy for your situation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

RF Engineer Interview

RF Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Glow Networks in December 2008.

Interview Details – Called, discussed, resume, interview, background n drug tests, skills test, checked my personal pref.

Interview Question – RF Test equipment know how   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Glow Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Glow Networks interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Glow Networks employees and interview candidates.