Glow Networks

Interviews for Top Jobs at Glow Networks

UNIX/Solaris Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Glow Networks in February 2012.

I had an initial phone call with the program manager, than two telephone interviews with the company's client. The first interview was with the Operations manager to learn about my background and also a technical screen. It took a few weeks in between for the second interview to take place. The second interview was with a client Network engineer and consisted of testing my personality, my customer service approach and work ethic. Tip: Keep in contact and followup at least once a week with the interviewers to find out the status and to let them know your interested. I found they were quite busy and really wanted to hire someone but between working long hours and traveling, the job kept getting tossed to the side.

Interview Questions
    • How do you set up SSH for root without a password?   View Answer
    • Tell me the difference between raid 1+0 and raid 0+1   View Answer
    I was offered either hourly or exempt. Find out during the interview how many hours you'll be working to negotiate the best pay strategy for your situation.

RF Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Glow Networks in December 2008.

Called, discussed, resume, interview, background n drug tests, skills test, checked my personal pref.

Interview Questions