Gmmco Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gmmco

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gmmco in February 2014.

Interview

The hiring Process started with a written test comprising of questions ranging from quantitative aptitude, data interpretation, english comprehension. The second part of the test had questions from the coursework of mechanical engineering, with a majority of questions on Internal Combustion Engines and Automobile Engineering. This was followed by group discussion.

Interview Questions

• Are you treating our company as a stepping stone to gain some experience for pursuing MBA?   Answer Question

Senior Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gmmco (Vellore (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

Campus placement

Interview Questions

• what if you are posted at your home town ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

fixed as campus placement

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gmmco (Surat (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

A written comprising of Aptitude then ahead with GD and then finally Interview.

Interview Questions

• How Six Sigma could be applied to day today life.   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA