GoDaddy

Updated Dec 11, 2014

2.7

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GoDaddy in March 2014.

After an initial screening, I was asked to complete a small assignment in which I had to review a data set and providing some insights. There were limited specifications to what was expected through the assignment.
    Subsequently invited for interviews on campus with team manager, team members, other managers and several employees. Also completed a small and basic SQL quiz.
    Everyone in the office was very pleasant and polite.

Interview Questions
    • What is most important in selecting people to build a team for a project? Why?   Answer Question

Billing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GoDaddy.

Took about a week to get contacted by email. Next came a phone interview, where basic internet/computer questions were asked. Interview was about a week after that and was a group interview. Included a timed test to check your ability to multi-task, which I was told was more important to finish it than to get the answers correct. Training is pass/fail.

Interview Questions
    • Your resume says your last job was five years. Did you mean to say five months?   View Answer
    No negotiation. You either accept or you don't.

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at GoDaddy in February 2014.

We chatted about my resume and my past work experience. Projects that I was especially proud of.

Interview Questions
    • The programming question was flipping image binary data so that the left-most pixel and the right-most pixel are swapped, and keep swapping the bytes from the outermost pixels to the innermost pixels. So it becomes a mirror-image. The mirror image data is given in a single byte array with additional parameters: width and height. The image is represented in integers, with groups of three to represent the red, green, and blue (rgb) values of a pixel.   View Answer

CDT - Customer Development Team Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at GoDaddy in February 2014.

I was hired instantly. The interview was easy and not much thought was involved. It was obvious they hire who they want. Unfortunately, the recruiter lied about the position, misrepresented the organization, and completely provided false expectations about the position.

Safety and Security Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at GoDaddy.

The hiring process was pretty straight forward, though they didn't actually tell me I had the job until they called and told me my start date, which made things a bit messy with my then-current employer. And they will send you to Phoenix, Arizona for corporate orientation/training that has nothing to do with your job.

Interview Questions
    • Research the company beforehand. They called me for an interview at the last minute and I ended up looking like a bit of an idiot when they asked me "What do you know about Go Daddy?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at GoDaddy.

Very easy, went to a group interview, they asked a few things about my work experience and about myself. They walked us around the company. Then I went to a language test that was very easy also.

Very nice people to work with, the salary was pretty decent and competitive. You will go for a 4 weeks training after the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GoDaddy.

Very Simple (last I heard) - Call, interview, group meeting, no real testing anymore. One on one interview going over basic computer skills and two weeks training. Most agents start working a few weeks after they interview as training. It will help if you have constitutive angle on the skills, as well as good computer and people skills.

Interview Questions
    • Godaddy had a test but as I hear , they no longer require it to be hired.   Answer Question
    They offer going rate, the is now real negation for entry level.

Front-End Engineer Interview

What's the different between restful and soap?

Interview Questions
    • Where do you usually get updated about the latest tech news?   Answer Question

HRIS Payroll Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GoDaddy in October 2013.

I was initially contacted by the hiring manager by phone and we talked half an hour about my background and the job. The usual resume review type things. I was then asked to come in for a couple hours of interviews with the hiring managers boss as well as another matrixed supervisor. I was then called back to talk to another couple supervisors that I would be working with on projects.

The questions all related to my background and some of the usual "what would you do in a particular situation" or "Tell me a time when". In total I probably spent about 4 hours at their location discussing the job and my credentials. Everyone I met was very nice and very professional.

I was offered the position but ultimately turned it down as I did not think it was the perfect fit for me....it was a good fit but not perfect.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were all standard ones like "Tell me a time when you had to work with a difficult person and how did you handle the situation". "tell me a time when you had 2 different people telling you 2 things had to be done at the same time...what did you do?"   Answer Question

I actually never met the hiring manager in person. New HR director so was not sure how committed they were to trying to maintain current system or try to create a best-in-class HRIS system. Ultimately the offer was only marginally better than what I was making and given the other open questions I felt it best to stay where I new what was going on internally.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GoDaddy.

Filled out an online app, went through a phone interview, had an in person interview and a very easy test

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions are the typical explain a time in your life where...?   View Answers (2)

I declined because the recruiter lied about the how the scheduling works. Was told that everyone gets one weekend day off a week which usually rotates between Sat and Sun. When I was called during my background check about what shift I wanted I was told that that is not how they worked the schedules were mostly Thurs through Mon working overnight. Unless I wanted to drive to north scottsdale where they had M-F shifts that were mid day. This job is for single people, if you have a family or a spouse dont work here because you will never see them.